'Murica! (85 Viewers)

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
I guess this election cycle might be a good idea to be a veep to either of the 2 candidates (old farts). Never know when you may have to step up from the veep position and serve the nation as the Prez.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine if Allegri became the president!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I guess this election cycle might be a good idea to be a veep to either of the 2 candidates (old farts). Never know when you may have to step up from the veep position and serve the nation as the Prez.

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine if Allegri became the president!
If Allegri became president, the Ukraine-Russia war would end in a healthy draw and Weston McKennie would be Speaker of the House.

- - - Updated - - -

And Turk would Pearl Harbor us.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
My brother, a former cop and now bailiff of all people, got the idea to beautify a concrete underpass in his town with a mural. He got the idea during Covid freakouts when people were generally being mean to each other. More than usual. And the mural seemed a way to uplift the place.

So he gets sponsors, artists, city council peeps all to get on board and make it happen. And it happens. And the mural has wildlife from the area and a few references to historical figures of the town.

And because it’s an ugly slab of concrete, it’s got color. Purple skies, green lizards, yellow snakes, orange sunsets. And it’s covered before the town reveal, but as a sneak peak they tape a couple of visual color proofs before the opening.

Local people scribble on it, “Don’t bring this gay rights sh*t here.” Meanwhile, some gay person he knows in town is all bubbly because she thought it was super rainbowy special.

Rolling his eyes, he tells the artist, and overnight the guy mixes other colors in because people are reading their sh*tty politics into everything … even where it was never intended and doesn’t belong. And people just can’t have nice things as a result.

It turned out well. But people are ready to punish you for good deeds.

https://www.ccrcd.org/friends-of-alhambra-creek

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He avoids gay stairs by fucking them?

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like they just didn't want to make the call and kicked it back to Congress on the basis that really this should be a federal decision.

I'm not sure I agree entirely, but I can see their point. As much as it might suck, I also believe it would be borderline dangerous to remove Trump from the ballot. Lots of people would assume it to be election fraud (which it is not, but assumptions can mobilize people just as well).

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He avoids gay stairs by fucking them?

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like they just didn't want to make the call and kicked it back to Congress on the basis that really this should be a federal decision.

I'm not sure I agree entirely, but I can see their point. As much as it might suck, I also believe it would be borderline dangerous to remove Trump from the ballot. Lots of people would assume it to be election fraud (which it is not, but assumptions can mobilize people just as well).
agree. It’s a federal decision that congress needs to either do or not do - states can’t make that call at the state level for a federal election and based off of the 9-0 ass kicking, liberal states will lick their wounds and try something else

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
agree. It’s a federal decision that congress needs to either do or not do - states can’t make that call at the state level for a federal election and based off of the 9-0 ass kicking, liberal states will lick their wounds and try something else

To be honest I think it's quite likely the Supreme Court came to this decision out of fear republican states would retaliate and get Biden off the ticket.

The way republicans have handled politics over the last few years has been deceitful at the very least and it's a party on the verge of imploding rescued by ill informed lunatics, who are indeed deplorables. My hope is that, once Trump is gone, the republican party can revert to normalcy so that there will be room for capable politicians.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 76)