'Murica! (74 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
@Bjerknes @campionesidd @.zero @Hust @GordoDeCentral @AFL_ITALIA @KB824 and other ‘muricans

What do y’all think of Nikki Haley? I don’t know much about her, but she looks like the only one with a shot of beating Trump in the GOP primaries…
She's only relevant now because this happened:

Like Dru said she has not even a slight chance of beating Trump in the primary. 0%

Even if Trump is somehow unable to run he probably endorses/ MAGA votes for Vivek because Vivek will then pardon him

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
@Bjerknes @campionesidd @.zero @Hust @GordoDeCentral @AFL_ITALIA @KB824 and other ‘muricans

What do y’all think of Nikki Haley? I don’t know much about her, but she looks like the only one with a shot of beating Trump in the GOP primaries…
Prior to Trump winning, I thought she'd eventually end up as President one day. After him, I don't know anymore considering how outwardly retarded to Republican party has become.

For the most part I don't like her though, personally.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Thanks, bros. I hadn’t read much about her, but saw an article saying she was polling within 4 points of Trump yesterday. Wanted to hear some opinions on her that weren’t random media garbage.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
My experiences with the Navajo are very limited. Basically I went to Monument Valley once.

They did not come across as very likeable.
I work with a couple of Navajo electricians, they’re two of my favorite people at work. Really happy dudes, also into running.

The reservation is a lot different though, not a lot of trust in outsiders or the US for obvious reasons. tend to get a lot of looks when I drive through to New Mexico or Arizona.

Their president has a solid kick flip tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 63)