'Murica! (114 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The wars have been taking attention from all the fun stuff happening in American politics.

trump is absolutely fucked, all his lawyers are turning in on him and accepting plea deals to stay out of jail, as long as they rat him out.

republicans can’t agree on a speaker, making a hilarious mockery out of the entire selection process. The last guy they nominated, pulled out hours later because enough of them are upset that he certified the election results :lol:

Looks like no speaker anytime soon

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sets it up so he can pardon himself
Except for the state charges in Georgia. Peak ‘murica would be Trump going to jail in Georgia, winning the election, pardoning federal charges, but stuck in a Georgia jail for the entirety of his presidency.

“No president has ever had such a yuge, beautiful jail cell. My jail cell is the perfect jail cell. Sleepy Joe wishes he had a jail cell like this. So much winning. MAGA!”

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Except for the state charges in Georgia. Peak ‘murica would be Trump going to jail in Georgia, winning the election, pardoning federal charges, but stuck in a Georgia jail for the entirety of his presidency.

“No president has ever had such a yuge, beautiful jail cell. My jail cell is the perfect jail cell. Sleepy Joe wishes he had a jail cell like this. So much winning. MAGA!”
Kemp would just pardon him i assume

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Will he be referred to as the Convict-in-chief? Would be truly fitting for a country with one of the highest incarceration rates in the world.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
https://www.forbes.com/sites/anafag...s-pleads-guilty-in-georgia-election-case/amp/

4 plea deals now, 3 lawyers have now pled guilty and agreed to testify in trials of others indicted.

The walls are closing in on Cheeto Jesus.
His Kraken is showing.

38163985_0.png

Not just the lawyers, apparently Mark Meadows has been granted immunity in exchange for testifying against the Orange man.

@ Trump fans. Come defend your man. :)

Damn, the firing squad is lining up and sharing rounds to load their chambers.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 108)