'Murica! (74 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I actually think this summarizes the situation rather well. Right twit is really making this out to be more of fear mongering event than anything else. It’s bad. But not that bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Horrible dude. Doesn’t give a shit about anybody other than himself and dumb family.

Last edited:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Argument is to completely cut them off no matter how bad it hurts. No land. Bring back manufacturing and put it somewhere else.

no on Acura
Muricans getting all puritanical about their virgin hoochie while the rest of the world has already tapped all its other bodily holes, yo.

I actually think this summarizes the situation rather well. Right twit is really making this out to be more of fear mongering event than anything else. It’s bad. But not that bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Horrible dude. Doesn’t give a shit about anybody other than himself and dumb family.

On the one hand, it's bullcrap to say that the MSM didn't mention it before. It was all over the news at the beginning of the month. But news cycles being the way they are, they moved on to talk about balloons and Rihanna's next squid baby.

So there's this kind of expectation that if you're not covering something 24x7 afterwards, it's a cover-up. Which is weird. What isn't said becomes the news.

What's annoying is that after a week or so gap when the media moved on to other idiotic things, there's been active social media campaigning that the absence of continuous chatter about it = conspiracy. So now this week we're getting multiple MSM news stories not about the news story we originally saw them cover. The news is now the news story that was no longer being covered as a news story.

Too f'ing meta. News has become just another YouTube reaction video.

Because once again, it's never about the core thing anymore ... it's only about the people who react to it or don't. That's what drives news cycles today. East Palestine, OH is just a catalyst tool in all this.

Based @Hust on vacation in Cyprus

Is that guy auditioning for Bulgarian Eurovision?

Nah, this is how Europe handles Chinese:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ating-human-rights-over-treatment-of-tourists

"This is killing!!!!"

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I commute past Tesla, in a sea of Teslas, to get to work each day. Burn it down, burn it all the fuck down
There's a lot to be said about the moral cesspool that is Elon Musk and his empire, but honestly people shouldn't be buying Teslas because they're ugly anyway. They are easily the most horrible looking cars on the planet. Shiny plastic on wheels.

Apr 12, 2004
There's a lot to be said about the moral cesspool that is Elon Musk and his empire, but honestly people shouldn't be buying Teslas because they're ugly anyway. They are easily the most horrible looking cars on the planet. Shiny plastic on wheels.
This is the same argument an eight year-old makes against a different football team because their uniforms' colors are "dumb."

Honestly, I don't like Teslas at all. I think the gay heart-shaped badges on the grill of Alfa Romeos is ugly as shit, but hey, you love yours, do you care what I opine?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This is the same argument an eight year-old makes against a different football team because their uniforms' colors are "dumb."

Honestly, I don't like Teslas at all. I think the gay heart-shaped badges on the grill of Alfa Romeos is ugly as shit, but hey, you love yours, do you care what I opine?
It wasn't meant to be a serious argument against Tesla, there are already plenty of those.

Truth is though you drive a Wrangler (which I like) and I drive a Stelvio. They can hardly be called rational choices. And the 'fun factor' of Teslas is rather limited imo. They were once a novelty and they were incredibly quick, but BMW and Mercedes already have much nicer electric cars. And a Lotus Eletre seems more fun too.

I just don't get what Tesla are trying to do at this point. Are they a luxury brand? Because if so, they are starting to fall short. Or do they want to become a mainstream car? But they're still too expensive to be so.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 49)