'Murica! (71 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
What's the deal with the horrific fires in NY? Unbelievable that in this day and age, buildings don’t have fire escape routes.
Caused by a malfunctioning space heater. Most of the injuries were caused by severe smoke inhalation, which for some reason was able to travel up through the building. There are a lot of old buildings that get grandfathered in when it comes to regulations.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You know, I gotta say… if there was one thing President Drumpf was right about, it was the inadequacies of the American toilet.

It’s not just a water volume thing though.

When I was back in the U.S. for two months, I was a toilet wrecking ball everywhere I went. There was no toilet I could not clog. :pado: I left plumber bills and wailing women in my wake.

But here in Portugal, next to my bidet? I am like a dainty princess - no match for this ancient plumbing. I honestly don’t get it.

Or maybe that’s just the American diet…

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You know, I gotta say… if there was one thing President Drumpf was right about, it was the inadequacies of the American toilet.

It’s not just a water volume thing though.

When I was back in the U.S. for two months, I was a toilet wrecking ball everywhere I went. There was no toilet I could not clog. :pado: I left plumber bills and wailing women in my wake.

But here in Portugal, next to my bidet? I am like a dainty princess - no match for this ancient plumbing. I honestly don’t get it.

Or maybe that’s just the American diet…
:lol:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Good question. If Trump runs and RDS doesn’t see any signs that his support is waning, then no. He’ll wait until Trump announces.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't they have someone better? There was like one reason Biden won, and that was that he isn't Trump. And now they gonna send him again?

Don't they have some moderate candidate who wouldn't polarize quite as much?
Who’s “They”? American political parties are loose organizations. Party machinery doesn’t have much control over who can or cannot run. Trump controls most of that machinery anyway. 2022 Republican candidates are tripping over themselves on who’s more pro Trump.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 53)