'Murica! (156 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Trannies and other alphabet people are deeply mentally ill and need to stay out of the public domain and positions of power, not sure why this centrist demand triggers the 'transphobic' carpet bomb.
You do realize that the people who go into politics, and deeply stick it out to that level, have something mentally wrong with them, right? The research on the psychopathology of politicians goes back to at least 1930.

Thusly, being "deeply mental" is a prerequisite ... not a disqualifier.

You guys ready for the kraken?
You mean the one between Trump's obese ass cheeks?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
You do realize that the people who go into politics, and deeply stick it out to that level, have something mentally wrong with them, right? The research on the psychopathology of politicians goes back to at least 1930.

You mean the one between Trump's obese ass cheeks?
Apparently, he’s starting or restarting the Patriot Party which is amazingly ironic:lol:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Do you think someone can be encouraged/conditioned to change his/her gender/orientation?
Sure, it's definitely possible. Which can be a concern. But to think every single transgender person must be that way because they were abused or insanely mentally ill is just a way of coping with something you can't explain or disagree with for whatever reason.

- - - Updated - - -

I was going to say the same thing. :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So you don’t watch the bastions of honesty and integrity i.e. CNN, Fox, MSNBC etc ?!!
Nah. They don't show American fake news here. If I want the relevant news coverage on the basic cable that comes with Internet here in English, it's Al Jazeera, Bloomberg, and - get this - France 24.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 139)