'Murica! (29 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Enjoy your assistant secretary of health
Dirty hands and mouths are the best part of an orgy. Surely the good doctor knows this. Perhaps we have free sex changes to look forward to under Biden and Kamala?

Oohh, that sounds hawt.

In all seriousness, my dad, a life-long pro-science Democrat, who now lives in PA, can't stand this woman. Not because she's transgender, but because her Covid policies are nonsense. Guess this is truly the administration where who you are is more important than what you've done.

Jun 6, 2015
Dirty hands and mouths are the best part of an orgy. Surely the good doctor knows this. Perhaps we have free sex changes to look forward to under Biden and Kamala?

Oohh, that sounds hawt.

In all seriousness, my dad, a life-long pro-science Democrat, who now lives in PA, can't stand this woman. Not because she's transgender, but because her Covid policies are nonsense. Guess this is truly the administration where who you are is more important than what you've done.
:shifty:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Oohh, that sounds hawt.

Vaccine orgies!!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It’s shocking that Tuz is so transphobic.

Given that one of our first team players is a female. Don’t be so disrespectful to Federica.
I don't get the transphobia. To me, the people who think this shouldn't exist in nature or is some type of grief-stricken pedophilia are similar to flat earthers.

- - - Updated - - -

Vaccine orgies!!!
Take that needle hard you bitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 22)