'Murica! (138 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The enemy of your enemy, perhaps.....?
Nah, Americans as figureheads enemies will allways be there, but the true enemies and powerplays in middle east will allways be between Sunni extremists vs Shia extremists. I dont see them working together whatsoever. Maybe reluctant common case if there ever will be, might be Israel lol. But I dont think the US will be. Iran arent that desperate or dumb.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Nah, Americans as figureheads enemies will allways be there, but the true enemies and powerplays in middle east will allways be between Sunni extremists vs Shia extremists. I dont see them working together whatsoever. Maybe reluctant common case if there ever will be, might be Israel lol. But I dont think the US will be. Iran arent that desperate or dumb.
Actually, 'desperate and dumb' defines Iran's regime perfectly, IMHO.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Next up - the QTards won't be able to buy or sell. Then once everyone accepts that, it will be the common folk who don't toe the party line. Social score -> Credit score, and all that jazz.

- - - Updated - - -

Only bad thing is that it spills all over the globe.
Dick Cheney's daughter just called Trump the worst President for the Constitution in history. Daughter of a guy who literally did everything he could to get power, start wars, and kill brown people. The globe should rest assured that the old Washington is back in business!

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)