'Murica! (82 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Raise you one - lets see.

So this USPS worker says there's been some vote tempering, when shit gets real and he's asked by agents he takes it back and when he's out again he keeps saying the same shit again?

It's as if all of this is BS and the only purpose it serves is to create chaos ;)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Are you questioning a group called Project Veritas? It's right there in the name!
:agree:

If they are not trustworthy, no one is! That much is obvious.

I have to say, there are some absolutely brilliant/bonkers posts in this thread. You may have very good reasons to like or vote for either candidate, but it's strange how extremely gullible people tend to be at times.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
My biggest issue with Trump has always been the message he conveys, that it is just fine to be racist and ignorant and that you don't need to have any moral fibre whatsoever.

I just don't think it's healthy to have that type of person be your leader, the guy everyone looks up to.
Yeah, that's a bad precedent.

But my biggest issue with Trump is that he resents competency and expertise so much as "elitism" (read: a threat to his own ego, as in "kill the intellectuals"-style revolution) that he will put his ditch digger second cousin in charge of nuclear warhead security as long as he's loyal to him.

As a result, we end up with worse than Luigi Delneri running club and player transfers ... we end up with Ciro Ferrara's massage therapist.

And it shows. Face a global pandemic, cower by pretending it doesn't exist, ask not to be bothered, and let the governors try to fill the gap for your ineptidude.

Easily the most unqualified and inept president in my lifetime. His only value was in creating a crank insult joke separate reality that people bought into. Trump is lucky there aren't any half-built Standard Oil service stations near the White House.

Who's we? White Belgians?
The are good as chocolate.

Is this thing on?

so there was an algorithm theory before that is very coincidentally matched now because of the mail in ballot votes arriving later.

i can’t watch the whole video because it’s over an hour but apparently that guy is known for conspiracy theories and falsely claiming to be the creator of email, makes me think it’s just attention seeking and not accurate.
Big-data-quotes-Ronald-Coase.jpg

US really is a conspiracy theorists paradise.
MeinSpace is taking off. :lol:

Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yeah, that's a bad precedent.

But my biggest issue with Trump is that he resents competency and expertise so much as "elitism" (read: a threat to his own ego, as in "kill the intellectuals"-style revolution) that he will put his ditch digger second cousin in charge of nuclear warhead security as long as he's loyal to him.

As a result, we end up with worse than Luigi Delneri running club and player transfers ... we end up with Ciro Ferrara's massage therapist.

And it shows. Face a global pandemic, cower by pretending it doesn't exist, ask not to be bothered, and let the governors try to fill the gap for your ineptidude.

Easily the most unqualified and inept president in my lifetime. His only value was in creating a crank insult joke separate reality that people bought into. Trump is lucky there aren't any half-built Standard Oil service stations near the White House.

The are good as chocolate.

Is this thing on?

Big-data-quotes-Ronald-Coase.jpg

MeinSpace is taking off.
Good point.

He has created this entire mentality of 'knowledge is bad'.

It's sort of what Randy Newman sings about Lester Maddox: "He may be a fool, but he's our fool.".

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Good point.

He has created this entire mentality of 'knowledge is bad'.

It's sort of what Randy Newman sings about Lester Maddox: "He may be a fool, but he's our fool.".

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
"He may be a fool, but he's our fool." is that stinging bite in a broken democracy. Especially one that looks closer to Middle East democratic authoritarianism where everyone holds their nose and votes for the self-interest of their small bubble pet issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)