'Murica! (40 Viewers)

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
If all the people who didn't want Trump to win wished he would fail in those 4 years as a president, how about those Trump fans now about Biden? Do people wish Biden to fail miserably?

I'd expect atleast 80% of the people do so, even it's their country. What do those people have wished for 8 years? Their president to fail.

USA.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
If all the people who didn't want Trump to win wished he would fail in those 4 years as a president, how about those Trump fans now about Biden? Do people wish Biden to fail miserably?

I'd expect atleast 80% of the people do so, even it's their country. What do those people have wished for 8 years? Their president to fail.

USA.
more figaro than galileo on that one

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ivanka is not crazy enough to attract the crazies. And if she tries to pretend to be like the demented narcissistic moron her father is, they will all see through the act.
I wonder if it will be Kushner. obviously he's way too refined and too Jewish for the Trump crowd but possibly with Trump's endorsement? Either way he's seem the compotent and ruthless one than any of Trump's biological children. I believe he also has his own political connections through his parents.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Seriously you think so? He just screamed nepotism hire from the get go, doesnt seem to be possess an ounce of charisma, comes off as a meek cuck. His profile has hardly been raised the past 4 years, besides being the son in law in the shadows doing bussiness for the family. But not much that standouts in any way to survive the scrutiny of public office, or attract people enough.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Seriously you think so? He just screamed nepotism hire from the get go, doesnt seem to be possess an ounce of charisma, comes off as a meek cuck. His profile has hardly been raised the past 4 years, besides being the son in law in the shadows doing bussiness for the family. But not much that standouts in any way to survive the scrutiny of public office, or attract people enough.
hmm I never viewed him as a meek cuck at all. More shifty as hell borderline sociopathic rise to the top type.

Certainly he's a lot more measured and less boisterous than Trump.

I believe he has been very active in the trump administration even if it hasn't been in the biggest hitting stories. I think he was managing relationships in the Middle East which is impressive considering he's Jewish

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I wonder if it will be Kushner. obviously he's way too refined and too Jewish for the Trump crowd but possibly with Trump's endorsement? Either way he's seem the compotent and ruthless one than any of Trump's biological children. I believe he also has his own political connections through his parents.
Kushner reminds me a bit of Stephen Harper here in Canada. Quiet, cold-blooded, ruthless, and effective. I mostly disagreed with Harper’s politics, but one couldn’t help but admire his ruthless efficiency. Could see Kushner move in that direction, but would need to toughen up his image a bit.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Kushner reminds me a bit of Stephen Harper here in Canada. Quiet, cold-blooded, ruthless, and effective. I mostly disagreed with Harper’s politics, but one couldn’t help but admire his ruthless efficiency. Could see Kushner move in that direction, but would need to toughen up his image a bit.
I think the Republican establishment would also take much better to guy a like Kushner than a Trump. Kushner is actually smart. You can predict he will act in a manner that is directly beneficial to himself rather than fly off the handle or let his emotions get the better of him. He will play the game by the rules.

The hard sell might be an upper class New York jew to Trump's base

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I think the Republican establishment would also take much better to guy a like Kushner than a Trump. Kushner is actually smart. You can predict he will act in a manner that is directly beneficial to himself rather than fly off the handle or let his emotions get the better of him. He will play the game by the rules.

The hard sell might be an upper class New York jew to Trump's base
Trump's base will quite literally accept whatever he tells them to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)