'Murica! (130 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I dont get why people are celebrating. I understand when they celebrated for Obama, he was young, different and promised ‘hope’. Biden is 77, he has been in politics his whole life, what can he do more? He will probably start forgetting his promises during election made. Will the american economy improve during his next 4 years? i doubt it. We will see more wars in middle east? Most probably. He will create less jobs because corprate tax will be increased. I know Trump was an arrogant and that the only thing i disliked about him.
a lot of people don’t like Trump, that’s why

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Here are some donation pleas from his campaign. Could be that the fine print is cut out from these.

Screenshot 2020-11-08 at 3.04.49.png
Screenshot 2020-11-08 at 3.05.14.png
I read that they were still taking debits from supporters for his election campaign even after the polls had closed. Some were furious about it.

When I read notices like these I think of a cult. The likes you see with those demonic televangelists in their super churches and private jets. Using key words and phrases to prise money from working class people for their just cause.

"This is so critical that President Trump is giving YOU the opportunity to INCREASE your impact by 1000% if you step up RIGHT NOW". I'd like to know what this means exactly? It's most likely inane nonsense.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I dont get why people are celebrating. I understand when they celebrated for Obama, he was young, different and promised ‘hope’. Biden is 77, he has been in politics his whole life, what can he do more? He will probably start forgetting his promises during election made. Will the american economy improve during his next 4 years? i doubt it. We will see more wars in middle east? Most probably. He will create less jobs because corprate tax will be increased. I know Trump was an arrogant and that the only thing i disliked about him.
Trickle down economics is a hoax.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Spoken like a true leftist. Lennin would be proud of you :p
:lol:

Trickle down economics are a joke and has done nothing but explode the wealth disparity gap in the US since their arrival in the Reagan years. An interesting theory that has never worked in the real world. Just like communism.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you this genuinely beyond god awful dense, or you trolling? Comparing a dictator who litterally does not allow opposition, imprisons and kills his political rivals (accidentally just get radiation poisoining), to an actual democratic election with no evidence of fraud?
You should read his posts on Covid. His feels are more important than the actual science. He’s a real Galileo apparently. :lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

Less jobs? You been drinking that Trump alternative facts kool-aid? Lol

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckj...th-all-beat-trumps-best-year/?sh=10ba3e6ba614

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 114)