'Murica! (127 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Ya, that happens even in Finland. If Trump liked vanilla ice cream, they would never buy vanilla ice cream again just because Trump likes it. Not a single opinion is their own anymore, all opinions are based on what Trump thinks and they make up their own being completely opposite LMAO.

What an entertaiment this is for real.
trump likes fillet o fish

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
So what happened? I don't see the presidency decided unless Trump concedes and promises a smooth transition.

Saw the following, but not sure about its implications to the Pennsylvania vote count. Supreme Court to later decide the validity of the votes? Votes dated before election day but received by polling agents after 8pm election day. After that decision, the count may change I guess, but by how many?

63648_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=2&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=HIZbuz3p20YAX8MdVS2&_nc_ht=scontent.fybz2-1.jpg
it had zero implication as Pennsylvania separated those ballots from the start

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hopefully media didn't get the memo that people are fed up with their one sided reporting and go on with it.

Biden is gonna be out of the white house in no time next election IF the republicans don't have to feed through someone like Trump. A candidtate that's not complete asshole will do.
If anything, I would wager to say that the media will become even more one sided since Kamala won, proving to them that their yellow journalism works. There’s not a chance in hell they will be objective with Kamala in charge. And Americans will eat it right up.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Were the candidates this time round much better?

I'm not sure Biden is worth celebrating.

The standard of candidates over the last 2 elections has been appalling. Surely there are better out there.
Amy clobuchard was perfect. Very centrist and moderated with a good view.
Excellent for the US and a women worthy of the presidency.

Obviously, the dems chose the more extreme candidates, plus biden.

This is the issue

Swing states are won by reason and modération.

But the Candidate who wins the ralleys, wins by the extreme votes

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
CNN just said they’re looking forward to Biden calling foreign leaders. But these are the same morons who said Trump couldn’t do that because meddling. :lol:
thats not what was said, i listened to the exact same segment, they said he refused to speak to world leaders while the race was still on, now that hes won he will talk to them...stop spouting nonsense

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
thats not what was said, i listened to the exact same segment, they said he refused to speak to world leaders while the race was still on, now that hes won he will talk to them...stop spouting nonsense
They blasted Trump for speaking with world leaders before and after the election.

Will defund police protests stop now? :shifty:
Good question. Probably not.

Last edited:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Hopefully media didn't get the memo that people are fed up with their one sided reporting and go on with it.

Biden is gonna be out of the white house in no time next election IF the republicans don't have to feed through someone like Trump. A candidtate that's not complete asshole will do.
Watch the media suck dick even if biden his climate ideas put people out of work.

How does a non asshole moderate candidate gets trough the rally?

On both sides tbh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 110)