'Murica! (322 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It's not a curb on liberties. You post something in the public arena, people have every right to save it. Especially if you're a public figure and a politician at that.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Where do you see public figures? You just don't get the implications of these lists. And you will most certainly sing a different tune if your name was on a list like that.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Any data scientists here?

https://ruqqus.com/+Politics/post/4mqm/benfords-law-exposes-biden-ballot-fraud

I know. Fun times ahead for reasonable americans
A friend of mine works as a programmer for anti fraud bank security. Its a very potent tool the application of this law, but its misused here.

In normal voting, this would apply in normal distribution.

Here however, we had the special case where there was in person voting and mail in ballots which came much later in large numbers, and biden has a substantionally higher number of mail voters.

Its a good tool, but the hypothesis that its a normal distribution of data is rejected

- - - Updated - - -

lol where’d you get that graph from?

Pretty shape mean Biden cheat, trump no cheat!!!
graph data is the voting analysed by google. Amount of votes per timeframe exploded with bidem when the in person voting slowed down, and the mailed ballots came to be

that law is excellent in normal situations tho

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Nah they aren't the same. They're people on seperate sides who share similar characteristics like being judgemental, intolerant, dumb, self important entitled etc

Almost like extremist politics appeals people who would be insufferable assholes regardless of their politics
I actually think they are the same. One of my housemates at Berkeley who was a grad student in radical feminazism tried to shock me by telling me she was previously a Born Again Christian. I said, "No, it figures."

The extremes have a lot more in common. Moderation bores them. They can't take it.

Ffs Biden is 77 years old. Why doesnt he buy a villa in a village and live his last days smoking weed.
Because all of the clowns a generation or more younger than him couldn't get their sh*t together so grandpa had to step out of retirement to clean up the mess, basically.

Wasn't it Russian hackers in 2016, followed by 4 straight years of seething about Russian hackers?

To me as a German since we count 80mil population worth of ballots by 6pm on election day it's just weird that Georgia and Nevada and Arizona can't count their single digit million number of ballots within 2-3 days and then it suddenly stop when the 'right result' is in

Most likely the election was rigged. just like the last one was rigged and then one before it. Everybody is going to lose with the neolib snakes in charge from now.
America still uses bank checks. And there's this thing called a global pandemic... don't know if you noticed.

Here’s what we have to look forward to as AOC rises through the Democratic Party ranks.

She's a little Trumpy herself in her Tweet-based snark. But she is correct in that a lot of Republicans need to be held to account for not only conceding their own ethical values to kiss the Trump ring, but those of their country's institutions. We live in a time where people would just as soon destroy the structures of checks and balances in a functioning democracy if that's what it takes to win power. There's also repurcussions for being so blood-thirsty for power that you start getting in bed with a cult of conspiracy theorists who have been mind-controlled by 4chan trollers.

I think it was the lefty Atlantic, but it posed a great question: America might get away with one because it encountered an authoritarian dictator menace who was too incompetent to get re-elected and cause more damage to the structures of American democracy. A more skilled, crafty one - say an American Putin - can see this as an opportunity to improve on the formula that so many checks and balances failed at in their lust for power. And the American Putin will be a lot more devious, skilled, and able to hold on to authoritarian power.

Even so, I do have to agree with the research that shows that 20% of America likes authoritarianism. Makes them feel secure, they like strong men, they have latent daddy issues, and it allows them to relax and not worry by feeling someone is always in charge for them for only the price of their loyalty and obedience. Hell, my wife's aunt misses the order and respect for authority that existed under Salazar. So an even worse Trump would probably get 20% of the vote at minimum. The sooner we acknowledge that, the better.

But the Republican party largely sold out America. For every Dan Crenshaw who has shown limits to the kind of rot he will accept in the best interests of his country, there are dozens of assclowns who will bend over for a seat at the victory party.

democrats are the worst when it comes to party favoritism, Schumer is basically a tyrant
I'm not sure I'd say they are the worst, though there are pockets of it where that's absolutely true. And Schumer is suckupland alright.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'd have done the same, but it wouldn't matter who i'd vote.

So Trump supporters ain't working?

If i was scared of covid-19, i wouldn't go vote in a person whether i voted for Biden or Trump.
both Trump and Biden supporters voted by mail, there’s just a lot more Biden supporters who used mail than trump supporters.

mainly because Trump told his supporters not to vote by mail and discredited the process from the very beginning.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I'd have done the same, but it wouldn't matter who i'd vote.

So Trump supporters ain't working?

If i was scared of covid-19, i wouldn't go vote in a person whether i voted for Biden or Trump.
Could also be that Trump said before hand that vote by mail was fraudulent and his supporters believed him? :boh:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Can somebody explain what makes democrat's or Biden supporters vote in mail?
Pros: helps curb the spread of coronavirus, can be done in advance, quicker

Cons: potentially fraudulent (Trump, GOP, QAnon and other conspiracy theorists), takes longer to count

Dem voters are less likely to believe that the process is fraudulent, Republican voters more so. And across the demographic you'll see that white voters are far more trusting than black voters of the mail system being fair, regardless of party. Reason most likely is lower political/authoritative trust from black people than white people, probably with good reason.

There is also an urban/rural divide that needs to be taken into consideration, looking at the numbers.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
both Trump and Biden supporters voted by mail, there’s just a lot more Biden supporters who used mail than trump supporters.

mainly because Trump told his supporters not to vote by mail and discredited the process from the very beginning.
That could be it, but it still doesn't explain the differences in % in different states. If people actually did that, Trump would have had massive lead on everywhere, but he did not. For example, in PA he was leading by 10% after 2/3 of the votes counted, but now it's slightly towards Biden. Then there's states that were pretty much even, like 49-51% for Trump, but after the mail votes Biden leads by couple tens of the %. There just ain't proper pattern for why.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
That could be it, but it still doesn't explain the differences in % in different states. If people actually did that, Trump would have had massive lead on everywhere, but he did not. For example, in PA he was leading by 10% after 2/3 of the votes counted, but now it's slightly towards Biden. Then there's states that were pretty much even, like 49-51% for Trump, but after the mail votes Biden leads by couple tens of the %. There just ain't proper pattern for why.
So what's your theory? They printed the votes?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
im not sure I follow your reasoning/percentages

he was leading in PA because the in person votes are counted quicker than mail in ballots.

now that they’re almost through all the mail in ballots, Biden took the lead.

most people still seem to have voted in person rather than by mail, and that included both trump and Biden supporters

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
im not sure I follow your reasoning/percentages

he was leading in PA because the in person votes are counted quicker than mail in ballots.

now that they’re almost through all the mail in ballots, Biden took the lead.

most people still seem to have voted in person rather than by mail, and that included both trump and Biden supporters
I get that, but what i meant was if Trump was leading by 10% in PA for example after 2/3 of the votes counted and after 95% votes counted he leads by few tens of the %. Then, there's alot of the states where Trump was leading by couple %, but Biden's lead stood the same couple tens of the %. If there was such a big difference in mail votes, Biden would be leading by 5% for example, but it's always with the couple tens of the %. In PA he caught up that 10% lead by Trump via mail votes, so what made PA be different from other states for example? Also, Trump not leading a single state by few tens of the % seems weird, it's always Biden who leads with the minimium margin.

Still doesn't explain why would a Democrat or Biden supporter vote via mail more likely than Trump supporter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 313)