'Murica! (149 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Looks like that hit close to home. So your wife bullies and cucks you. Tuz ‘murica thread is your safe space. Cool story. I don’t judge.

I’ll stop now and leave you be here. Don’t want to be a part of bullying you further. Enjoy your safe space, snowflake.
No, but I don’t fault anyone for their sexual desires, whatever they may be.

you’re becoming a bit submissive now. I like that.

Very fem post, almost like my wife wrote it. :sheik:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You know I'm not a Trump supporter right? I didn't vote for Trump either time. I don't waste much time discussing him because i don't and never have had any expectations of him to be anything but self serving. I don't hold him to any standard.

- - - Updated - - -

Watch out. I've been day drinking and watching CNN
I think this is probably the best assessment on Trump I have ever read.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
She has a point though. Watch Republicans blame everything on Trump.

Rightfully so, at least when it comes to winning the elections. At this point it's quite obvious that only minor things made the impact. Or not even minor. I'm certain he would have won the election had it not been for silly corona comments from Trump. Only that and he would have been re-elected.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Was the Democratic party not exposed for rigging its own primaries against Sanders then went on to blame the loss on everything from Russia, Bernie Sanders, "trump voters are just racist!", the electoral college etc as to why they couldn't get that crooked old bitch nobody wanted over the finish line. She had literally zero appeal to anyone who wasn't an investment banker, an oil baron or an idiot feminist who wanted to say "madame president"

Such gracious losers they were who displayed a real respect for the truth, democracy and the rules of our election process.

My favourite thing about Trump hysteria is that he's not actually out of place in politics, he didn't write this playbook at all he's just too loud, crude and stupid to hide it.
I will honestly say i dont know the details. But there was outrage inside the democratic camp because Sanders should have won, but they took Hillary or something.

- - - Updated - - -

You know I'm not a Trump supporter right? I didn't vote for Trump either time. I don't waste much time discussing him because i don't and never have had any expectations of him to be anything but self serving. I don't hold him to any standard.

- - - Updated - - -

Watch out. I've been day drinking and watching CNN
He's attacking everyone who isnt bashing trump or praising the dems. (yes postironic, you are, moderate it man)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
She has a point though. Watch Republicans blame everything on Trump.

No she doesn't, and it's a clear curb on liberties especially coming from a member of the government, mao mobilized kids to do his bidding, you don't need police/courts to infringe on people's rights. It's oh so clear to anyone with a modicum of knowledge of very recent history.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's not a curb on liberties. You post something in the public arena, people have every right to save it. Especially if you're a public figure and a politician at that.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
It's not a curb on liberties. You post something in the public arena, people have every right to save it. Especially if you're a public figure and a politician at that.

:agree: Anything public on the internet, especially by a public official, should be fair game. That said, a lot of public officials need basic training on technology, because a lot of them have no idea what they are doing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 136)