'Murica! (40 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Trump going to courts about Wisconsin after a mere hour he lost it, this will be really long and arduous process if this will be the M.O for every upcoming lost state. He also going to courts to stop the count in Michigan. Seems like its all theatre show from now on. To build the narrative he lost due to stolen election.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Trump going to courts about Wisconsin after a mere hour he lost it, this will be really long and arduous process if this will be the M.O for every upcoming lost state.
I don't think so. I mean, yes, but no. :D After the official announcement whoever wins it we're going to see a recount from 0 imo and taht's about it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Trump going to courts about Wisconsin after a mere hour he lost it, this will be really long and arduous process if this will be the M.O for every upcoming lost state. He also going to courts to stop the count in Michigan. Seems like its all theatre show from now on. To build the narrative he lost due to stolen election.
Not that it matters here, but even CNN admitted it's well within the law to demand a recount in Wisconsin considering how close it is.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Looks like John James may not have suffered too much from sharing the ballot with Trump. He may just hold onto his lead and scrape past the finish line to flip Michigan which would be huge for GOP senate.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not that it matters here, but even CNN admitted it's well within the law to demand a recount in Wisconsin considering how close it is.
Oh I know, but he surely knows recounts never actually amount to shit, they are done and it turns out identical, so it seems like the demand is all theatre, to build up the I was frauded narrative.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
true I think it’s automatic at this point, but even Scott walker said the recount isn’t likely to make a difference

I think the recount in 2016 only yielded a change of 131 votes

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Oh I know, but he surely knows recounts never actually amount to shit, they are done and it turns out identical, so it seems like the demand is all theatre, to build up the I was frauded narrative.
You do have to wonder what his plan is here. From what i've heard they'd already commited hundreds of millions to mount legal challenges in several battle ground states.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
true I think it’s automatic at this point, but even Scott walker said the recount isn’t likely to make a difference

I think the recount in 2016 only yielded a change of 131 votes
It’s 0.25% for automatic I believe. It can be requested under 1%. And fair enough if they want, but clearly being done for political theatre.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You do have to wonder what his plan is here. From what i've heard they'd already commited hundreds of millions to mount legal challenges in several battle ground states.
I'm not suprised. Reports of legal proceedings starting within hour of losing states. He will never ever admit he lost, so expect him to drag it on for months, exhausting every angle and loophole to drag his heels, until the official handover/or reelection.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
mitch already said what the end goal is, get to the courts and have them decide
strange considering the amount of resources commited to this when it seems like he might lose some of these states by a very small margin.

One would think that amount of money (if true) couldve been better spent trying to win the election legitimately

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
strange considering the amount of resources commited to this when it seems like he might lose some of these states by a very small margin.

One would think that amount of money (if true) couldve been better spent trying to win the election legitimately
it doesn’t make sense to me either

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)