'Murica! (153 Viewers)

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
Democrats not flipping any senate seats, and losing house seats should be considered a failure, i bet establishment Republicans are very happy with this, huge win for them.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Democrats not flipping any senate seats, and losing house seats should be considered a failure, i bet establishment Republicans are very happy with this, huge win for them.
Flipped +1 from what I see. Arizona and Colorado. GOP picked up Alabama.

Michigan Senate race within 10k votes now. So they could flip that one too and be up +2. And then there will be a runoff for at least one Georgia senate seat, possibly both after mail-in ballots finish. But even Michigan and 1/2 in Georgia the GOP keeps 51, so that’s definitely a win for them.

The GOP definitely made a decent gain in the house though. Still a minority, but they didn’t get wiped out like some dummies predicted.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Flipped +1 from what I see. Arizona and Colorado. GOP picked up Alabama.

Michigan Senate race within 10k votes now. So they could flip that one too and be up +2. And then there will be a runoff for at least one Georgia senate seat, possibly both after mail-in ballots finish. But even Michigan and 1/2 in Georgia the GOP keeps 51, so that’s definitely a win for them.

The GOP definitely made a decent gain in the house though. Still a minority, but they didn’t get wiped out like some dummies predicted.
also Georgia senate race goes to a run off so that seat won’t be decided until January

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
also Georgia senate race goes to a run off so that seat won’t be decided until January
Just realized Michigan isn’t flipping a seat. Dem is incumbent.

Still, keeping Michigan and going 1/2 in Georgia puts them at 49. Don’t really see them getting more than that. I guess absentee ballots could break heavily for them in NC and turn that race. It’s pretty close.

I’d say GOP is favoured to end with 51, possibly 52 seats.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Maybe the pool of candidates varies over the years. The two most talented chimps are still chimps.
It does, but there's a reason why Steve Jobs was Steve Jobs and why Apple was founded by him, not someone else. There's also a reason why Iphone came popular, just like it's with everything in this world. Maybe the pool of building a new phone that revolutionized an phone industry was never that high, but there's still a person who did it. Could be a chimp or could not, but it's the reality.

Same pretty much goes with the presidency. Alot of lies, manipulating, promises etc. were made by certain persons, who made it sound believable and people fell on it. If everyone could do it, there would be different persons running for it.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Hahahahahaha tash i del naj katun 136%

Po mkeshet edhe kur po thojn Biden i ka fitu qytetet e mdhaja si ne Florida psh, si ktyneher kur dilshin jo po VV ka fitu ne shkolla ne qytet thu ti ka naj rendsi se ku, e dilke PDK i merrke ren katunet edhe e para :D
Palidhje. Pse kta tkatunit a skane drejt me votu a

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)