'Murica! (111 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I see you didn’t read the article. :lol:

Judge just revised the charges, dropping a third degree murder charge which is only for actions “eminently dangerous to other persons” and obviously doesn’t apply here,. He refused the defense request to drop the more serious charge of 2nd degree murder, and the manslaughter charge. Also kept the aiding and abetting charges for the other three officers.

But sure, act like dropping a charge that never applied to this case is a big deal. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Even Faux News has their article headlined with “Second degree murder, manslaughter charges upheld against Derek Chauvin.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/george-floyd-derek-chauvin-third-degree-murder-charge-dismissed

Being more overtly biased than Fox News takes some talent. Congrats, I guess, Galileo. :baus:

Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
aww man, there was so much potential to shitpost

:rofl:

It’s the second time Gevers has gained access to Trump’s Twitter account.
The first time was in 2016, when Gevers and two others extracted and cracked Trump’s password from the 2012 LinkedIn breach. The researchers took his password — “yourefired” — his catchphrase from the television show The Apprentice — and found it let them into his Twitter account. Gevers reported the breach to local authorities in the Netherlands, with suggestions on how Trump could improve his password security. One of the passwords he suggested at the time was “maga2020!” he said. Gevers said he “did not expect” the password to work years later.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Hey, don't be a 'crite, bro. The left created this environment. Any one of those shitbags is on the chopping block. :marc:
Lol. Says you, Tuz’s biggest hypocrite. Well, scratch that, a couple of your Trump sycophant comrades on here are far worse.

And :lol: that the left created this environment. Right wing partisan hacks like Newt Gingrich and Rush Limbaugh created this environment of all-out partisan hatred, and calling the other side traitors, etc over the last 30 years.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Lol. Says you, Tuz’s biggest hypocrite. Well, scratch that, a couple of your Trump sycophant comrades on here are far worse.

And :lol: that the left created this environment. Right wing partisan hacks like Newt Gingrich and Rush Limbaugh created this environment of all-out partisan hatred, and calling the other side traitors, etc over the last 30 years.
I don't recall the right going after Obama's daughters or Chelsea to the same degree, no. Even Baron was targeted, even if to a lesser degree than the other Trumpers. So who cares if an obvious piece of rent-seeking shit like Hunter Biden gets some heat? Obviously he's been engaged in a ridiculous amount of illegal activity and his daddy was OK with it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't recall the right going after Obama's daughters or Chelsea to the same degree, no. Even Baron was targeted, even if to a lesser degree than the other Trumpers. So who cares if an obvious piece of rent-seeking shit like Hunter Biden gets some heat? Obviously he's been engaged in a ridiculous amount of illegal activity and his daddy was OK with it.
Lol. You’re so very tedious and banal.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The way Biden demonstratively takes off his mask half way to the podium to show he was wearing one :lol:

Many lives saved on the 2 meter walk from behind the curtain VOTE BLOO
What a joke he is.

Trump is owning.

- - - Updated - - -

"Americans don't panic." :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

"He's like a vacuum cleaner!' :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Trump his SLAYING this old fucker. :lol:

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What a joke he is.

Trump is owning.

- - - Updated - - -

"Americans don't panic." :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

"He's like a vacuum cleaner!' :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Trump his SLAYING this old fucker. :lol:
lol Abraham Lincoln is the most racist president in our history

lol poor boys

Biden is fucked.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
lol Abraham Lincoln is the most racist president in our history

lol poor boys

Biden is fucked.
Clearly Trump won that debate. Biden should have kept the mask on.

- - - Updated - - -

to be fair, Bernie would make a good labor secretary. It’s his bread and butter.
The guy hasn't worked a day in his life. I would literally choose anybody in this thread over him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Clearly Trump won that debate. Biden should have kept the mask on.

- - - Updated - - -

The guy hasn't worked a day in his life. I would literally choose anybody in this thread over him.
The “big guy” got beat pretty soundly today by Trump.

this hunter thing is going to bring him down.

And.

BUT RUSSIA!

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
I thought Trump won that debate. Everytime Trump repeated "well you were in office for 8 years and did nothing" he shut down many of Biden´s arguments.

Biden was right that the republicans held the congress most of the previous presidency but the Obama administration did have a democratic congress for the first 2 years.

It´s fascinating to see the differences between us Europeans and Americans on a lot of issues. The debate moderator asked a question, "Americans are afraid the Government will take full control of their healthcare, what will you do to assure them that this won´t happen"- here in Europe it works perfectly fine and you can literally go through a whole cancer treatment for under 100 dollars.

Anyways, at this point I think most people have already decided on their candidate. With the latest reports of Biden´s lead shrinking, I think Trump just might win. People are tired of the virus, eager to go back to normal and want their taxes cut.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 93)