'Murica! (37 Viewers)

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbr...obama-staged-bin-ladens-killing/#49e4b79f5b16

What an utterly deranged piece of shit Trump is. Now he’s retweeting Qanon conspiracy nonsense about Bin Laden death being faked and Biden + Obama killing Seal Team Six to cover it up. :sergio:
USA is full of conspiracy theories. Nothing is impossible and everything is possible. I haven't really paid much attention to those things, but Osama Bin Laden's body that was never found(?), 9/11 etc. just seem to be ridiclous. Things just won run if people are too honest about everything and it comes to little details that are leaked to the public. If everything was leaked, people would go full anarchy.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbr...obama-staged-bin-ladens-killing/#49e4b79f5b16

What an utterly deranged piece of shit Trump is. Now he’s retweeting Qanon conspiracy nonsense about Bin Laden death being faked and Biden + Obama killing Seal Team Six to cover it up. :sergio:
Nobody believes the OBL story bro. They dumped his body off an aircraft carrier into the ocean. That’s like the dumbest story I’ve ever heard in my life, just like building 7 magically deciding to demolish itself.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Frankly, some of QAnon conspiracy theories are much more believable and plausible as compared to the official government narrative.

My daughter is 17 now and at this age, she believes in almost every conspiracy theory out there. It has gotten me thinking as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody believes the OBL story bro. They dumped his body off an aircraft carrier into the ocean. That’s like the dumbest story I’ve ever heard in my life, just like building 7 magically deciding to demolish itself.
You are right about the building 7 conspiracy. How in the world did it fall when it wasn’t even hit?

Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Something a lot of people don't know, the old 7 World Trade Center was home to the Mayor's emergency command bunker at the time. As part of that, it held multiple tanks on multiple floors containing over 40,000 gallons of diesel fuel total for use in case of an emergency power outage. Add a fire caused by falling, flaming debris to this and you have, in scientific terms, a not very fun time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)