'Murica! (74 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
No idea who they are but its funny as hell LOL
Sorry, but Americans injuring each other for my entertainment, regardless of what "side" they are on, is really a country turning in on itself. It's more sad than funny.

Japanese game shows are one thing when it comes to sadism.

But sadism against fellow citizens pretty much ends the country in my book. RIP, USA.

Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Sadistic Cruelty for Entertainment.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No sympathy for Antifa types.

Hopefully will do some of them some good to finally face consequences for their silly actions.

Dude got bitch slapped a couple times. Was more humiliating than painful.
Yeah. Because you know what this kid was doing?

Whereas if someone tried to do that to @Hust he’d probably pull a gun and shoot them.

Too bad the kid didn’t do that here, right. Would have been fair game. Self-defence. Just like the little fuckhead who killed 2 people with the AR-15.

But I guess it’s only funny and righteous when it happens in favour of one ideology? Lol

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Assault is hilarious. :sergio:
For the Antifa dweeb that probably threw a bottle of urine at them, yep...funny as fuck. He slapped him. That's all he did. He didn't hit him with a baseball bat :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

No sympathy for Antifa types.

Hopefully will do some of them some good to finally face consequences for their silly actions.

Dude got bitch slapped a couple times. Was more humiliating than painful.
This 100%.

- - - Updated - - -

Whereas if someone tried to do that to @Hust he’d probably pull a gun and shoot them.

Too bad the kid didn’t do that here, right. Would have been fair game. Self-defence. Just like the little fuckhead who killed 2 people with the AR-15.

But I guess it’s only funny and righteous when it happens in favour of one ideology? Lol
You get that kid with another 10 people like him you can bet if one of those guys was alone they would have assaulted him. Live by the sword die by the sword.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
For the Antifa dweeb that probably threw a bottle of urine at them, yep...funny as fuck. He slapped him. That's all he did. He didn't hit him with a baseball bat :lol:
Yeah. Because we all know how you’d react if some steroid jacked black dude in tactical gear and armed threw you down and slapped you around. :lol:

Onto ignore with you now. When you start talking about how assaulting random people because they don’t share your politics is funny, you just become as scummy as those rioting and looting. Lost me here.

Have a good life.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Of course it should be law enforcement handling them instead

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

He got slapped a couple times. Rittenhouse was about to die.
I can't keep up with the doctrines of the two sides anymore. If the antifa dude pulls a gun, is he suddenly a "patriot" and does he gain the respect of the "patriots" chasing him?
Good question. Not sure but I have a feeling those guys might have had the good sense to not charge someone who is brandishing a firearm?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 53)