'Murica! (52 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Trump Virus gonna have killed close to 250,000 ‘Muricans by Election Day.

Trump: “It is what it is. But did you see how disgraceful Obama and Biden’s H1N1 response was!?!? It killed 12,000 patriots. But many people are telling me it actually had much higher numbers than Wuhan virus. Deep State. Drain the swamp.”

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Trump Virus gonna have killed close to 250,000 ‘Muricans by Election Day.

Trump: “It is what it is. But did you see how disgraceful Obama and Biden’s H1N1 response was!?!? It killed 12,000 patriots. But many people are telling me it actually had much higher numbers than Wuhan virus. Deep State. Drain the swamp.”
lol it cracks me up how salty he is about Obama

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Not a travesty for me at all, but Trump certainly is seen as a more retarded figure universally compared to Biden (not an awfully high bar I admit). I think everyone is happy that your economy is doing good at the moment, it has very little to do with Trump though.
Really you think the stock market is bullish with anyone but Trump? Maybe it's time to tune out the media noise and actually analyze facts.

Jun 6, 2015
Really you think the stock market is bullish with anyone but Trump? Maybe it's time to tune out the media noise and actually analyze facts.
Talking about the GDP, wages and inflation. Don't think the stock market is a great measure of the economic situation, but I'm sure some of the tax breaks Trump has given has helped it boom. Not sure many economists think it was a wise decision to take so much debt during an already good economic situation though.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The economy was in the upswing during Obama’s administration after Bush fucked us into a recession. Trump is just reaping the fruits of Obama’s labor

- - - Updated - - -

Talking about the GDP, wages and inflation. Don't think the stock market is a great measure of the economic situation, but I'm sure some of the tax breaks Trump has given has helped it boom. Not sure many economists think it was a wise decision to take so much debt during an already good economic situation though.
agreed. Wages are low and inflation is high, the market going up is only beneficial to the upper and upper middle class. Lower and lower middle class are getting screwed so it is definitely not a good metric of the overall economic standing of the country

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 29)