'Murica! (220 Viewers)

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Well, while we're at this topic once upon a time your fellow Canadian called Jordan Lobster Peterson tried to debate on topic that he doesn't have a clue about (like you now) with ma boi Zizek and look what happened, the poor guy now has a drug addiction.

Your society is so mentally ill and drug addicted that that's not funny anymore, you're like zombies.

Fuck off to Venezuela then, commie tard
Ustashi pederi

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Looks like someone is only in this thread to bash Americans and now to bash Canadians. Hopefully, @GordoDeCentral doesn't see this.
I wonder if people like that actually think they are being productive and winning people over to their cause? The same thing with that “white people are all racist and not humans, but demons” morbidly obese fuck that @Hust posted the critical race theory video of. Do these subhuman cretins actually think that is effective? Because such rubbish is exactly what pushes people like us to the right.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I wonder if people like that actually think they are being productive and winning people over to their cause? The same thing with that “white people are all racist and not humans, but demons” morbidly obese fuck that @Hust posted the critical race theory video of. Do these subhuman cretins actually think that is effective? Because such rubbish is exactly what pushes people like us to the right.
You taking that troll on?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ohh, so you are a right wing snow flake, that clears a lot of things up.

Defending an artificial and genocidal culture, must be so hard uwaaa the fat black people pushed us soo uwaaaa
I’m far from on the right, you muppet. It makes me embarrassed as fuck that people like you and morbidly obese, mentally ill, SJWs are also on my side of the political spectrum.

- - - Updated - - -

You taking that troll on?
You’re right. Just gonna drop it now. Was funny at first, but no longer.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
I’m far from on the right, you muppet. It makes me embarrassed as fuck that people like you and morbidly obese, mentally ill, SJWs are also on my side of the political spectrum.
Now he's a left wing snow flake uwaaa you obese and mentally ill people make me look bad uwaaa uwaaa

Narcissism at it's finest, and don't forget; narcissism is a mental illness.

- - - Updated - - -

You’re right. Just gonna drop it now. Was funny at first, but no longer.
Yeah, you won. You're dumber.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
You a phd on topics, I'm chilling with the girl of your dreams in the tropics, but you are probably too soyed up to even think about girls. Just like @acmilan the same advice, you are not half as smart or ethical as you think, but unlike my boy milan you are twice the loser i can just tell, good luck with life, you will need it.
Again, you are hardly equipped to question the level of intelligence of anyone else around here. Stick to quotes. Rehashing someone else's words is your thing. Criticially thinking on your own, is not.

As for ethics, no one here is claiming to have perfect ethics, at least I am not. One doesn't have to be of pure morals to figure out that supporting a mass murderer is "not good", ethics-wise. All you need to see that, is be "not completely fucked up." That's how low the bar is set. When you are below the bar, however, you start thinking it represents moral perfection. In reality, all it defines is the bare minimum ... And you are below it. You wanna analyze something, analyze that.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would Canada turn shithole? Everyone loves Canada. Plus, family owns a private island here, off the coast, so we can just buy a shitload of guns and fortify that if it somehow did turn into shithole. We good, friend. Thanks for your concern though.
I am coming to vacation on that island and your peace-loving Canadian ass can't stop me ... Will bring 'Murican guns, lots and lots of guns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 199)

• Oggy