'Murica! (40 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
My wife flew in a P-3 FYI. She's more badass than I am :sad:

- - - Updated - - -

Anywhere to garden on that Island? LOL I see all rock, some weeds and small trees but not a lot of soil. I'd starve unless I learn to fish that area quickly lol
Terrible pictures of it for some reason. They look like they are taken in winter too, as I only see evergreen Douglas Fir trees and arbutus. There’s actually quite a few acres of nice gardening soil areas. There’s a really rich soil area with a broadleaf maple forest on that island, but it is hard to see in the overhead photo as no leaves on it in winter.

That’s 100 acres in the overhead photo though, so those coniferous trees are pretty darn big. And the areas of green are bigger than one would think.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Terrible pictures of it for some reason. They look like they are taken in winter too, as I only see evergreen Douglas Fir trees and arbutus. There’s actually quite a few acres of nice gardening soil areas. There’s a really rich soil area with a broadleaf maple forest on that island, but it is hard to see in the overhead photo as no leaves on it in winter.
I could just come and take the island. Plant a flag on it and wait for Canada to approve my imperialistic acquisition. :p

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
@Hust

There’s also a joint Canadian Navy + USN maritime and experimental test range just a dozen km from our island. Growing up I loved watching navy ships up there during exercises. They did a lot of torpedo testing and anti-submarine exercises with frigates/destroyers + air surveillance submarine hunters like P-3 Orions. If I remember right, the USS Nimitz conducted exercises there in 2014 too

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.privateislandsonline.com/canada/britishcolumbia/west-ballenas-island
That's amazing, man. Are there images of your island online?

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
My wife flew in a P-3 FYI. She's more badass than I am :sad:

- - - Updated - - -

Anywhere to garden on that Island? LOL I see all rock, some weeds and small trees but not a lot of soil. I'd starve unless I learn to fish that area quickly lol
You'll just have to produce enough manure to make it viable for planting

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That's amazing, man. Are there images of your island online?
It’s my parents’ island. I definitely cannot afford to own an island lol.

I think there’s a few photos from a distance.

There’s a pretty cool video of a guy scuba diving off the island. The Strait of Georgia has what is apparently some of the world’s best cold water scuba diving.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It’s my parents’ island. I definitely cannot afford to own an island lol.

I think there’s a few photos from a distance.

There’s a pretty cool video of a guy scuba diving off the island. The Strait of Georgia has what is apparently some of the world’s best cold water scuba diving.
It's beautiful there. Man I heard some crazy stories of Navy SEAL training around those parts :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Why is it called "Mistaken island"?
Apparently someone moored off the island in a storm long ago, thinking they were somewhere else, so it got the name. :boh:

My grandpa always told a more exciting story about how they started building a lighthouse on the island before realizing it was the wrong island and had to tear it down and start again on the right one. Turns out he made that one up lol

- - - Updated - - -

It's beautiful there. Man I heard some crazy stories of Navy SEAL training around those parts :lol:
I bet those Navy SEALs have some pretty damn wild stories.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Some good lemon haze huh?
But that won't change the fact that your nation is a genocidal nation who has a queen in the 21st century. Just like Saudi Arabia. :lol3:
Wat? You think the queen is anything but a powerless figurehead? I’d suggest you take your own advice and “read a book.”

And genocidal? Wat? :lol2:

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
lol just no.

Read a history book. You could say we oppressed them and suppressed their culture, and things like residential schools were terrible, but actual genocide. Lol. Good joke.
I have read a whole library of history books, written on many languages, dead and alive kid.
Whole world knows it, other Canadians and Americans know it and accept it. Maybe you should to.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I have read a whole library of history books, written on many languages, dead and alive kid.
Whole world knows it, other Canadians and Americans know it and accept it. Maybe you should to.
Sure you have, twinkle-toes. Reading those self-published fantasy histories by woke SJW Marxist-feminazis doesn’t count. Read a real book.

Or better yet, stick to your delusions, you give everyone a good laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

@Hust

We brothers in genocide, yo. :dule:

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Sure you have, twinkle-toes. Reading those self-published fantasy histories by woke SJW Marxist-feminazis doesn’t count. Read a real book.

Or better yet, stick to your delusions, you give everyone a good laugh.
Yeah, real history books from Hodder to Hammond, from prehistoric archaeology to new century and it's complexity.
And, also, if you want to understand Marxsism, because you want to be a critic of, you should also read Hegel, Stirner, maybe even Titus Lucretius Carus, Thomas Kuhn.

But what would you know, you're dumb. Haven't even read a single page in your life, a whole book and you'll have a brainstroke.

- - - Updated - - -

LoL
Yes.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Yeah, real history books from Hodder to Hammond, from prehistoric archaeology to new century and it's complexity.
And, also, if you want to understand Marxsism, because you want to be a critic of, you should also read Hegel, Stirner, maybe even Titus Lucretius Carus, Thomas Kuhn.

But what would you know, you're dumb. Haven't even read a single page in your life, a whole book and you'll have a brainstroke.

- - - Updated - - -

LoL
Yes.
Fuck off to Venezuela then, commie tard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)