'Murica! (89 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
sanders was the one asking the real questions, and the Democrats didn’t want to elect him.

AOC is the next closest thing. She’s still young thankfully
I don't know anything about Sanders(only that people like to call him a commie a lot :) ,but saw some videos that portraid AOC as a hypocrite.

She seems like a well versed politician and those don't inspire much confidence, for me anyway.

Edit. I'm going to check Sanders political program to see if the commie allegations are warranted.

Buy on AliExpress.com

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
This is the level of debate you can stoop to. I get it. Your hatred is so strong that you can literally mock the military. Oddly enough your argument with Gordo having to work harder to get under your skin when all you have to do is be patriotic and it blows your mind. :tup:

Enjoy your life, AC.
I am not mocking the military, quite the opposite. I am mocking pretend-patriots ... I thought that much should have become obvious. What I have been doing is exploring the boundaries of your "patriotism" and allegiances, as well as priorities, and you just keep avoiding answering pretty straight-forward questions.
What has become apparent is that your so called "patriotism" reaches only as far as your allegiance to the GOP and not an inch farther, even at the cost of devaluing American lives, be they civilian or military.

In case you are still looking for that "point" from earlier, the answer is still the same - Look up, right above you!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Damn, that escalated quickly. At least you used your own words and didn't rehash someone else's thoughts.
I feel perfectly safe about how smart I am or not. You are gonna have to find a different path to get under my skin.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, look right above you :)
Actually it was genuine advice, had you said the same to me, i would have said you are probably right. It is you who thinks i give 2 shits what Putin thinks, if i cared what people thought or said i wouldn't be here professing support for trump. Like i said, not half as smart.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I am not mocking the military, quite the opposite. I am mocking pretend-patriots ... I thought that much should have become obvious. What I have been doing is exploring the boundaries of your "patriotism" and allegiances, as well as priorities, and you just keep avoiding answering pretty straight-forward questions.
What has become apparent is that your so called "patriotism" reaches only as far as your allegiance to the GOP and not an inch farther, even at the cost of devaluing American lives, be they civilian or military.

In case you are still looking for that "point" from earlier, the answer is still the same - Look up, right above you!
So now my patriotism is fake? I mean, how low can you really go at this point?

- - - Updated - - -

Actually it was genuine advice, had you said the same to me, i would have said you are probably right. It is you who thinks i give 2 shits what Putin thinks, if i cared what people thought or said i wouldn't be here professing support for trump. Like i said, not half as smart.
Off topic of your post, but check this out in Chicago

https://abc7chicago.com/fbi-chicago-warns-that-gang-cabal-may-be-targeting-police-officers-/6397730/

street gangs "have formed a pact to 'shoot on-site any cop that has a weapon drawn on any subject in public

Walking targets to these punks.

- - - Updated - - -

Then there are these animals:

https://patch.com/colorado/arvada/4-sentenced-injuring-arvada-police-officer-chlorine-bomb

You know, Virginia senate last week signed into law that its only a misdemeanor now to attack/assault police....these fuckers only got probation.

Last edited:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Putin's regime is by far the most dangerous and toxic thing in the world right now.
nah I'd say China is the most dangerous and toxic thing in the world right now.
Trump following as second most
Bolsonero third
Putin if we follow that russians wanna influence elections around the world

- - - Updated - - -

By the way since America is so full of weapons why some people don't start using them to protect their homes/shops whatever from blm looters?
So weird Police and army don't help so help yourself

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
By the way since America is so full of weapons why some people don't start using them to protect their homes/shops whatever from blm looters?
So weird Police and army don't help so help yourself
They are - why do you think BLM is so reluctant to take their shit to the suburbs? Only suburbs they go to are in blue areas.

POTUS can't throw in the military to these cities unless the governors of the states ask for help (i.e. sending the national guard). Only other option is to use the Insurrection Act. It's only been used a handful of times (1995/96 LA riots I think was the last time, maybe once under one of the Bush's)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Off topic of your post, but check this out in Chicago

https://abc7chicago.com/fbi-chicago-warns-that-gang-cabal-may-be-targeting-police-officers-/6397730/

street gangs "have formed a pact to 'shoot on-site any cop that has a weapon drawn on any subject in public

Walking targets to these punks.

- - - Updated - - -

Then there are these animals:

https://patch.com/colorado/arvada/4-sentenced-injuring-arvada-police-officer-chlorine-bomb

You know, Virginia senate last week signed into law that its only a misdemeanor now to attack/assault police....these fuckers only got probation.
Only proves cops were right to treat these rabid animals the way they have. Like i said before, go live or work in the ghetto for a couple of months to understand what we are dealing with here.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Gotta ask the those in Congress why they don't want everything declassified so the American people can decide for themselves.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Those weren't quotes from Putin, I really thought that part was obvious.
Here is a an even more genuine and friendlier advice - for someone who finds a tin-foil hat clip "well researched and compelling" and thinks those "Putin quotes" were real, you should really reconsider this tendency of yours to question other people's intelligence and reasoning.
And if you really want to convince yourself that you don't care what other people think or say about you, you should also try to control your hissy fits and insults at their reactions to your posts. And I am not talking about now but "situations" that arouse in the very recent past.

- - - Updated - - -

Nowhere near as low as someone who'd vote for a mass murderer, of fellow Americans nonetheless, just to keep in line with the party vote, while pretending patriotism in the process.
Now to that level of "low", I would never ever get.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Those weren't quotes from Putin, I really thought that part was obvious.
Here is a an even more genuine and friendlier advice - for someone who finds a tin-foil hat clip "well researched and compelling" and thinks those "Putin quotes" were real, you should really reconsider this tendency of yours to question other people's intelligence and reasoning.
And if you really want to convince yourself that you don't care what other people think or say about you, you should also try to control your hissy fits and insults at their reactions to your posts. And I am not talking about now but "situations" that arouse in the very recent past.

I don't care if they are real or not because i don't care what he says just like I don't care what you say. Thanks for the advice, but i can assure you I'm living the best life i can and nothing any depressed local luminary says will change that one bit, God bless and Trump 2020 baby.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
God bless and Trump 2020 baby.
Orange man > A party watching how leftist scum is shittalking their own country, tearing down statues and vandalizing cities in the process.

Hopefully this will be enough motivation to get all the conservative voters out of their bed on election day, but i doubt it. Dead Biden gonna be it.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Orange man > A party watching how leftist scum is shittalking their own country, tearing down statues and vandalizing cities in the process.

Hopefully this will be enough motivation to get all the conservative voters out of their bed on election day, but i doubt it. Dead Biden gonna be it.
I don't think Biden will win. Probably the popular vote but otherwise I think it will largely resemble 2016

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 85)