'Murica! (84 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
my favorite excerpts from that article:

Playing to the Iron Range crowd, Pence said, “The president stood up to Chinese steel dumping,” a sentiment later echoed by Virginia Mayor Larry Cuffe.
In a fact check, it’s notable both men failed to acknowledge how President Barack Obama was the first to go after Chinese steel dumping, sending his chief of staff, Denis McDonough, to Virginia in 2015 to address the matter. During what was a depressed time for the mines, the Obama-led effort put high tariffs on Chinese steel products and signaled a turnaround on the Iron Range.

"I don't consider him a politician," Arenz, of Savage, Minnesota, said of Trump. "He's the president of the United States and the president of the world. What he's doing by stopping endless wars wouldn't have happened without him."
"I don't care what comes out of his mouth," Klein, of Richfield, Minnesota, said of Trump. "I care that he has balls.”

Regarding the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, there were hardly any masks worn and social distancing was not adhered to at the event.

“We are on track to have the world’s first coronavirus vaccine before the end of the year,” Pence said, making a claim some doubt is possible.

Gov. Tim Walz stood up for Biden after the Pence event, telling the News Tribune there will also be several local officials who support the Biden-Harris ticket. Walz asked Minnesotans to consider whether they’ve seen an improvement in their quality of life since Trump took office.
“I would ask them if they’re better off in Chisholm than they were three-and-a-half years ago, if they’re better off in Virginia than three-and-a-half years ago, and if they want to continue to live in a country where you can’t even go to Thanksgiving dinner with your own family because politics makes it so toxic,” Walz said.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
my favorite excerpts from that article:

Playing to the Iron Range crowd, Pence said, “The president stood up to Chinese steel dumping,” a sentiment later echoed by Virginia Mayor Larry Cuffe.
In a fact check, it’s notable both men failed to acknowledge how President Barack Obama was the first to go after Chinese steel dumping, sending his chief of staff, Denis McDonough, to Virginia in 2015 to address the matter. During what was a depressed time for the mines, the Obama-led effort put high tariffs on Chinese steel products and signaled a turnaround on the Iron Range.

"I don't consider him a politician," Arenz, of Savage, Minnesota, said of Trump. "He's the president of the United States and the president of the world. What he's doing by stopping endless wars wouldn't have happened without him."
"I don't care what comes out of his mouth," Klein, of Richfield, Minnesota, said of Trump. "I care that he has balls.”

Regarding the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, there were hardly any masks worn and social distancing was not adhered to at the event.

“We are on track to have the world’s first coronavirus vaccine before the end of the year,” Pence said, making a claim some doubt is possible.

Gov. Tim Walz stood up for Biden after the Pence event, telling the News Tribune there will also be several local officials who support the Biden-Harris ticket. Walz asked Minnesotans to consider whether they’ve seen an improvement in their quality of life since Trump took office.
“I would ask them if they’re better off in Chisholm than they were three-and-a-half years ago, if they’re better off in Virginia than three-and-a-half years ago, and if they want to continue to live in a country where you can’t even go to Thanksgiving dinner with your own family because politics makes it so toxic,” Walz said.
Point's well taken, for sure. I think what they are trying to convey in #2 is that people are sick and tired of politicians. Biden is the epitome of a politician.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We are witnessing the collapse of large cities with the rise in crime, taxes, etc. Looks like people are tied of high taxes and the loss of safety in the streets.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Cities will be fine, just a phase. Next year everyone’s gonna be trying to find a place there
You know what I REALLY think all this fighting is actually over?

Beards.

Hipsters are pissed that Trumpsters are wearing beards now and the fight is actually over who really wears them better.

lol and here we all thought it was over politics. The Bearded Barista vs the Bearded Patriot

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
New York is going well. Good thing nobody called the cops to assist otherwise this misunderstood soul might have been arrested and held for a few hours before being released with no bail. Would have been a waste of his whole afternoon

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
New York is going well. Good thing nobody called the cops to assist otherwise this misunderstood soul might have been arrested and held for a few hours before being released with no bail. Would have been a waste of his whole afternoon
Cops? You mean the ones quitting in droves or the ones left that have been defanged and/or defunded?

——

Even their own voters have had enough.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
lol you guys end up watching the trump speech yesterday? I doubt it BUT if you did and stuck around for the opera singer, you see the guy next to the singer? :grin:

(this has nothing to do with Trump I promise)....

- - - Updated - - -

B3CBC149-C6F9-43B2-AD90-76B8E8CFF00B.jpeg
0D769A74-15DF-48C0-B923-AA3BBBFA5817.jpeg

Am I right or am I right?
:lol:
:lol: Not bad!

Ain't he though? I could tell because his lips didn't move with his words.

We are witnessing the collapse of large cities with the rise in crime, taxes, etc. Looks like people are tied of high taxes and the loss of safety in the streets.

People really buying this tripe? Between that and COVID, I think everyone expects Gen Z to lock themselves in their bedrooms at their parents' suburban houses and play Fortnite 24x7.

And somehow, when apartment prices take a dip, gentrification will come to a screeching halt and no young person would dare enter a city of cultural activities, social activity, or even sex.

Yep, Gen Z, looks like your life is gonna be the New Rochelle McDonald's parking lot for the rest of your life. :lol:

This is a war, and you have to pick a side, i for one will not tolerate this garbage culture and will fight it any way i can

I think that's what everyone wants us to believe. I ain't taking no blue pill. :stuckup:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Cities will be fine, just a phase. Next year everyone’s gonna be trying to find a place there
Cities will be burning, white flight is going to happen eventually and then you're stuck in your $500k shoe box surrounded by drug dealers and worse. I'd secure a comfy home in the suburbs/countryide if I were you. Gonna do the same in Germany now and watch the filth boil over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 70)