'Murica! (51 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If true, (not confirming or denying) then its a bold move from Russia to target US troops. All intelligence can be questioned, I'd have to see there reporting on it. If anything, keeping us militarily in Afghanistan continues to stain US resources so from GRUs point of view getting the Taliban to keep targeting troops would likely throw grenades in trying to pull out. That would be my guess. Ms. Herridge is claiming this information was not in the PDB?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah she is right though, if Intelligence confirmed with any degree of confidence something like that would have hit his desk. (looking at her follow-up tweets on this)

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/28/8844...sian-bounties-reportedly-placed-on-u-s-troops

LOL - so POTUS saying they said was not credible. Mr. Warhawk himself, Senator Graham looking for "answers". Everyone knows Trump is trying to get troops out , so, its sorta like one of this flip books where you can pick a side and determine what the ending will be like. :grin:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
If true, (not confirming or denying) then its a bold move from Russia to target US troops. All intelligence can be questioned, I'd have to see there reporting on it. If anything, keeping us militarily in Afghanistan continues to stain US resources so from GRUs point of view getting the Taliban to keep targeting troops would likely throw grenades in trying to pull out. That would be my guess. Ms. Herridge is claiming this information was not in the PDB?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah she is right though, if Intelligence confirmed with any degree of confidence something like that would have hit his desk. (looking at her follow-up tweets on this)

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/28/8844...sian-bounties-reportedly-placed-on-u-s-troops

LOL - so POTUS saying they said was not credible. Mr. Warhawk himself, Senator Graham looking for "answers". Everyone knows Trump is trying to get troops out , so, its sorta like one of this flip books where you can pick a side and determine what the ending will be like. :grin:
It feels like there's either an effort to drive a wedge between him and military or it's the higher military echelon joining the anti-Trump coalition.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

It feels like there's either an effort to drive a wedge between him and military or it's the higher military echelon joining the anti-Trump coalition.
Yeah - it has that feeling to it I agree. The GRU are sneaky fucks too so I wouldn't put it past them to do something like that but they are pretty good at throwing wedges themselves :grin:

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
@Quetzalcoatl think you might want to check this out

What language is that?

I mean, are people still personally getting bent out of shape over the "essential" moniker? Everybody is expendable. (Sorry, BLM.)

I just came across this and wanted to share a few laughs. My apologies if its in the wrong sub forum but the international football thread is inactive at the moment.

Pretty amusing. And he's 100% right about the women's contract. They really should fire their agents. They had the option to do the men's contract, but instead chose a collective one as if they were Lecce.

I don't really follow it. Even if it was in the classified report, everybody knows Trump doesn't read. Hell, if it didn't air on Fox News, it didn't happen.

:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 39)