'Murica! (45 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Maybe he thought New Mexico is part of Mexico?

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently 12 of them are already in Schiff's committee, so they could get in anyway. They just decided storing in will get more plaudits on Fox News .
Trump’s been tweeting lies about how zero republicans have been allowed into any of the depositions, when there are actually dozens on the three committees involved. His base eats this shit up, about rigged and illegal investigations and presidential harassment. Then you have absolute twats like Matt Gaetz in congress with all the mock outrage. So much theatrics under this administration.

- - - Updated - - -

bunch of entitled snowflakes if you ask me
:agree:

There might be a couple dozen senators and congressman who aren’t entitled snowflakes and hundreds who are.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:tup: ive been considering moving out of state these days but i dont know where to begin.

have only lived in CA and the idea of moving hundreds of miles from anyone or anything i know just seems crazy

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
:tup: ive been considering moving out of state these days but i dont know where to begin.

have only lived in CA and the idea of moving hundreds of miles from anyone or anything i know just seems crazy
It can be tough to get out of the cave. And there’s no guarantee you’ll actually like where you end up.

Even so it’s not terribly difficult to find people with similar interests and stuff to do if you stick to decent sized cities.

If your adventure doesn’t work out, you can always return to where you started

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
@lgorTudor

I’ve been told African Americans don’t like the outdoors, things like hiking and climbing... there was actually a short film about this at Banff Mountain Film Festival last year. Promoting a more POC/diverse community in the outdoors... :shifty:
pretty sure he blocked me as he hasnt responded to any of my posts in a while. sad.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Colorado, Oregon, California, Utah, Arizona for me... has nothing to do with the climbing, surfing, hiking, etc in those states. I swear. ;)
haha I based mine off of similar criteria plus how often people chat in the grocery store. Which is why Utah didn’t make the cut.

I gotta get down to Arizona this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 39)