'Murica! (176 Viewers)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Trump is the president now and what Teddy Rosevelt or Barack Obama have done has nothing to do with his actions. You won't get off rape charges by saying "hey Charlie here raped someone too five years ago but didn't get caught".

Barack Obama too faced scrutiny when he was still at the White House, I don't see why any acting president should be let off easy just because someone else has done something in the past. By applying that kind of logic you could never blame or hold anyone accountable for their actions.
Yes it does. You can't come on here and bitch about a president doing something when your supposed president did the same and you looked the other way because he was your guy

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Eh, not really. Real wage growth is still non-existent, farmers are really feeling it now because of the trade war (and that has only really just begun, more to follow for all of us). The tax cuts did provide a (what I would consider unnecessary) stimulus to the economy, HOWEVER we must also strongly weigh short-term vs long-term growth here. Sure you get a few extra dollars now, but increasing the deficit as he has will only harm us while leaving the real economic drains we have (rising college costs, rising healthcare costs, rising housing prices, stagnant wages, etc) untouched will see us in a far worse position in the future.
Understand about the deficit I can't stand that every president keeps charging and charging. Wage growth has grown at a good clip not great I'll give you that but the good news there is it has gone mostly to low to median income. Trade war is a place I'm not 100 on his side. If it has an end game then it will work of it's going to stagnate then I'm not there.

Jun 6, 2015
Yes it does. You can't come on here and bitch about a president doing something when your supposed president did the same and you looked the other way because he was your guy
What? I'm not a murican and have no real devotion to either of you political parties. Neither Obama or Trump are my presidents. So there is zero reason for me to look the other way. That's your thing, but you simply fail to acknowledge it and keep going in circles trying to deflect everything that comes Trump's way by saying that someone else was a bad boy too.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Well his justice department was a joke. His knowledge of Russia without doing anything was another joke. More people were on government assistance during his presidency than almost any other time at one point we had 51% not contributing to the work force. GDP was stagnate and locked in an abysmal crawl. Minority unemployment was very high as was unemployment for women. Most jobs in his so called recovery were part time work and not full time. Spent more time on bs social justice garbage than actually fixing issues in the African American community. These are just to name a few
Oh and let's not forget selling arms to Mexican cartels

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
What? I'm not a murican and have no real devotion to either of you political parties. Neither Obama or Trump are my presidents. So there is zero reason for me to look the other way. That's your thing, but you simply fail to acknowledge it and keep going in circles trying to deflect everything that comes Trump's way by saying that someone else was a bad boy too.
Wasn't talking about you. Your point was about my comment to ALC I told ALC he can't have it both ways. He can't shit talk trump for doing what he ignored obama doing

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Well his justice department was a joke. His knowledge of Russia without doing anything was another joke. More people were on government assistance during his presidency than almost any other time at one point we had 51% not contributing to the work force. GDP was stagnate and locked in an abysmal crawl. Minority unemployment was very high as was unemployment for women. Most jobs in his so called recovery were part time work and not full time. Spent more time on bs social justice garbage than actually fixing issues in the African American community. These are just to name a few
Oh and let's not forget selling arms to Mexican cartels
im curious what did he do/not do in relation to russia?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Knew of their potential interference coming and didn't do a thing about it. Look it up.
And that’s worse than the guy who sought and welcomed Russian interference?

All presidents have their pros and cons. However it’s difficult to compare Trump to other presidents especially since most of his power is handcuffed by his own administration.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
And that’s worse than the guy who sought and welcomed Russian interference?

All presidents have their pros and cons. However it’s difficult to compare Trump to other presidents especially since most of his power is handcuffed by his own administration.
No proof of that accusation so untill their is actual proof that's a non starter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 159)