'Murica! (155 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
What irks me is that for the most part on here we have people speaking from a different world view with their biased media spouting nonsense in their ears while they have never lived here or worked here or owned a business here. So unless you do or have you really can't make an statements about the people of this country and who they vote for. I wouldn't really comment to much on any other countries beside the USA and Italia because of my toes to them and the business etc
What is your medium of choice? They are not biased at all?

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It’s not impossible for Trump to win again. With help from the clown in my avatar and the Republicans’ underhanded tactics of fucking over voters from poor places, you never know.

What America needs to do is move away from the electoral college. It’s ridiculous that Republicans keep winning while not getting the popular vote.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
It’s not impossible for Trump to win again. With help from the clown in my avatar and the Republicans’ underhanded tactics of fucking over voters from poor places, you never know.

What America needs to do is move away from the electoral college. It’s ridiculous that Republicans keep winning while not getting the popular vote.
But then something something New York and California control something something.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
How do you speak when you're leaders have sold you out to a horrible EU a shitty collective
2016 UK agreed.

2019 not so much.

Btw the EU is the only way European countries will mean something on a world scale. It does many outrageous things like strongarming farmers or killing businesses by subsidizing others, but the last thing the EU is, is negative for its own members.

It's crazy how little you seem to know about the world around you.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What irks me is that for the most part on here we have people speaking from a different world view with their biased media spouting nonsense in their ears while they have never lived here or worked here or owned a business here. So unless you do or have you really can't make an statements about the people of this country and who they vote for. I wouldn't really comment to much on any other countries beside the USA and Italia because of my toes to them and the business etc
Uhm yeah, you can.

Voting for Trump is a mistake, even if you're just looking at the moral aspect of it all.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Republicans are crooks and criminals though.

America’s electoral system is fucked. The voting power of small states is so much stronger than big states. There’s a reason republicans almost always lose the popular vote, yet somehow end up in power.

The senate is massively in favour of dinky ass states. It’s borderline impossible for Democrats to win it without picking up some super conservative bumpkin states, and the house and presidency with electoral college aren’t much better.

Seeing as y’all vote for a president, it should clearly be a popular vote thing, especially with the senate and the house both already add voting power to small state residents.

- - - Updated - - -

In Europe ? Here I listen to a few. WSJ, AP, rueters, Foxnews ,CNBC and locals like news12
Fox News :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Says the guy who just claimed some country’s leaders he knows nothing about has sold them out to the EU, a shitty collective.

You heard that on Fox News probably... :seven:

Biased media. Lol. So oblivious.

- - - Updated - - -

the economy is a huge indicator and it doesn't look like its going to slow down, add to that low unemployment in all sectors, stock market helping 401k, housing market that is doing well. its almost a lock.
Democrats keep espousing ideas that no one in most of america agrees with, the green new deal, massive late term abortion, allowing felons to vote and so on and the moderates, libertarians etc wont vote D

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't take any of my money and my restaurant business taxes are very low
Massive late term abortion? My gawd, you really are a shameless liar.

- - - Updated - - -

That's not true for where i come from. Am i allowed to laugh now?

What does that have to do with anything though? God's own country, the best country in the world, is electing a chimp and makes him the most powerful person in the world, not once, but maybe even twice - What's not to laugh?
Not true for most countries in the western world. Relative to Scandinavia, Germany, Canada, etc. America’s quality of life score is rubbish, and getting worse. I suppose if you want to live somewhere with a shit health care system and god awful public education, it’s the place to be. Especially if you want to know that you are safe in the hands of a president who is actively and openly trying to make both health care and education worse. :baus:

But us foreign country folk, we can’t afford a house or any other real “ammenity” (dat American education!). VERY SAD.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 142)