'Murica! (130 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The area surrounding the World Trade Center has been a freak show all day. You have the usual conspiracy theorists that I would love to take a bat to, but now you have the QAnon retards adding to the mix. This country is in a very sad state at the moment, people like this simply need to die off for things to get better.
I try to believe that people who believe in spooks would be at an evolutionary disadvantage. And then there’s Idiocracy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Hey to be fair at least a 9/11 committed by the globalist jews is something that is actually possible even if remotely

More than you can say for the people that believe a guy literally gathered up two of every animal on a boat thousands of years ago.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Hey to be fair at least a 9/11 committed by the globalist jews is something that is actually possible even if remotely

More than you can say for the people that believe a guy literally gathered up two of every animal on a boat thousands of years ago.
The biggest counterargument to conspiracy theories is my hope that no one would be willing to sacrifice 3000 people of their own, be it the American government or Jewish organizations or whatever you have in mind. I'd assume only blind hatred can do that.

But, to be fair, we can't rule out that there are people who are that cynical either.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Michael Steele. He was even a moderate Republican. And then the Tea Party came and the GOP was like fuck negros.
:lol: Teabaggers.

The biggest counterargument to conspiracy theories is my hope that no one would be willing to sacrifice 3000 people of their own, be it the American government or Jewish organizations or whatever you have in mind. I'd assume only blind hatred can do that.

But, to be fair, we can't rule out that there are people who are that cynical either.

I'm a big subscriber to Hanlon's razor. Too much stupidity and incompetence to assume masterful subterfuge, secrecy, and coordination. I don't even go as far to think "no one would be willing to sacrifice 3000 people of their own" because even attempting to empathize with that line of thinking places me squarely in Looney Tunes land.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Teabaggers.

I'm a big subscriber to Hanlon's razor. Too much stupidity and incompetence to assume masterful subterfuge, secrecy, and coordination. I don't even go as far to think "no one would be willing to sacrifice 3000 people of their own" because even attempting to empathize with that line of thinking places me squarely in Looney Tunes land.
It all depends on what you see as the possible conspiracy. Not passing on vital security information would maybe only need three or four people.

Orchestrating the attack from a to z seems impossible, especially keeping it a secret for so long.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It all depends on what you see as the possible conspiracy. Not passing on vital security information would maybe only need three or four people.

Orchestrating the attack from a to z seems impossible, especially keeping it a secret for so long.

The likelihood that a covert operation to sacrifice 3000 of your own people is already morally dubious. But then to presume the plans would never contact an individual outside a controlled inner circle that might freak out at the moral repugnancy of the entire affair is even more ludicrous. Whistleblowers have a lot of hardship to overcome. But that level of conspiracy would inspire a lot more individuals to face death by the sword rather than be complicit.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The lizard people are excellent at covering up the covert actions of the American deep state. Plus anyone who acts against them is dragged to the subterranean lair beneath the UN building in New York for reptilian butthole games.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The lizard people are excellent at covering up the covert actions of the American deep state. Plus anyone who acts against them is dragged to the subterranean lair beneath the UN building in New York for reptilian butthole games.
Tom Cruise still playing tight end?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Oh i totally believe they would sacrifice 3000 ppl. I mean how many die because military intervention that follows?

Imo the best counter argument is that a complex operation like this would likely involve a lot of planning, people. There would be evidence, witnesses with a change of heart, new people elected to positions who find this evidence and are appalled by it.

It would be impossible to keep something so big a secret.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Oh i totally believe they would sacrifice 3000 ppl. I mean how many die because military intervention that follows?
That's actually an excellent point. But I tend to believe that politicians think like terrorists. Insidious daily death counts don't move or sway them. They're just noise-level stuff, like all the dead black kids in Chicago until it becomes politically convenient. What really grabs their attention and alarm is the big fireworks show send-up. Give me a multi-body count massacre in a short timeframe, and now you're talking.

I don't see politicos and administrators reacting with horror for the slow, steady blood-loss of a never-ending war whereas they will be motivated in an acute massacre.

lmao, the eurocucks just banned memes

https://www.theverge.com/2018/9/12/17849868/eu-internet-copyright-reform-article-11-13-approved

@eurocucks first the diesel and now this? are you proud of what you've become?
Now that I am among them, I love Eurococks. :touched: It's like they are the French of the economic world.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
NAFTA is now USMCA. Different reports on what changed, but it seems that Canada has opened its dairy market a little bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)