'Murica! (97 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The White House actually produced a short propaganda movie/mock trailer starring Trump and Kim, for the Trump-Kim conference and played it for the press before Trump came out to announce the the results of his meeting with Kim-Jong Un. Apparently he played it for Kim during their meeting, and then decided it was so good that the press should see it too.

A Destiny Pictures Production :rofl:

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/06/white-house-donald-trump-kim-jong-un-trailer

So much cringe. :rofl:
@Fr3sh @Seven @DAiDEViL @Maddy @Ronn @GordoDeCentral @Enron
This shit and the interview with Fox this morning are unbelievable.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This shit and the interview with Fox this morning are unbelievable.
Sometimes I wonder if they aren't just playing some twisted joke on the modern world... but then Trump and his henchmen open their mouths and you realize how serious they are.

Attacking Trudeau as weak and dishonest, saying there's a special place in hell for him, for giving a press conference saying he'd defend Canadian interests, something he'd been saying for weeks since the tariffs started... and then turning around a day later and calling Kim a really smart guy, great negotiator, very talented, cares so much for his people, while defending his human rights abuses, tortures, executions... :sergio:

Fox News hosts demanded Marco Rubio explain himself for criticizing Kim after the meeting, said it was criticizing Trump because Trump praised Kim. 6 months ago Fox News wanted Kim assassinated. :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Trump said about Kim on Fox & Friends:

"He's the head of a country, he's the strong head. Don't let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same."

Yay dictators! :weee:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Sometimes I wonder if they aren't just playing some twisted joke on the modern world... but then Trump and his henchmen open their mouths and you realize how serious they are.

Attacking Trudeau as weak and dishonest, saying there's a special place in hell for him, for giving a press conference saying he'd defend Canadian interests, something he'd been saying for weeks since the tariffs started... and then turning around a day later and calling Kim a really smart guy, great negotiator, very talented, cares so much for his people, while defending his human rights abuses, tortures, executions... :sergio:

Fox News hosts demanded Marco Rubio explain himself for criticizing Kim after the meeting, said it was criticizing Trump because Trump praised Kim. 6 months ago Fox News wanted Kim assassinated. :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Trump said about Kim on Fox & Friends:

"He's the head of a country, he's the strong head. Don't let anyone think anything different. He speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same."

Yay dictators! :weee:
We're like this close to become leader of the Axis powers.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
His politics involves trade wars, and that reflects the retarded comments he makes
Like threatening North Korea only to become bff with their national leader? Trump
is a nationalistic conservative politician. That’s how he campaigned and still his view. America first. But that doesn’t change the fact that he’ll do whatever he believe is better for the US. Which also includes doing the opposite of what he has said.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Like threatening North Korea only to become bff with their national leader? Trump
is a nationalistic conservative politician. That’s how he campaigned and still his view. America first. But that doesn’t change the fact that he’ll do whatever he believe is better for the US. Which also includes doing the opposite of what he has said.
That's different. He's imposing important taxes to his allies and going on with it. He's getting closer to NK than to them these days

He's doing damage to the world's economy AND his own with these buffoonery

- - - Updated - - -

His word does mean nothing if that's what you're referring to

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
That's different. He's imposing important taxes to his allies and going on with it. He's getting closer to NK than to them these days

He's doing damage to the world's economy AND his own with these buffoonery

- - - Updated - - -

His word does mean nothing if that's what you're referring to
Yes. He says and do a lot of dumb shit, but also change when told to. His political view is a different discussion. But he does what Putin, China etc. are doing, which is putting America first (in his own narrative).

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
GOP and Fox News, the last two bastions that didn't distance themself from the autocrat.

The sycophants around Trump shows that evil lives in us all under the right conditions: Sarah Sanders, Kirstjen Nielsen, Ann Coulter etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 88)