'Murica! (82 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Elections are near, is Trump getting another mandate? Trump deserves credit for not fighting any wars in the world in his first 4 years as a president. Bush, Clinton, Obama, Bush Junior, were all sending american young man fighting in foreign countries. Trump actually reduced the number of troops in foreign countries.
Yup as long americans don't screw around the world and screw themself up it's all good! In for another Trump mandate if it means no more oil wars

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
4 years of “orange man bad, Trumps a racist” blah blah blah.

4 years of 95% media trying to force feed that narrative down our throats and into the minority communities and STILL support is surging in minority groups...

these liberal pet projects that were allowed to fester like defend LE, riots, etc couldn’t have come at a better time. DNC is fucked. Long may the rioting continue in these cities as you won’t find a better broadcast for the life under those policies than what you see in Portland, NYC etc. Doesnt anyone find it strange that these liberal mayors and governors REFUSE help from the national guard instead they let these groups terrorize their city and citizens all because they don’t want help from Trump? Are they really that deranged that they would rather have their cities torched than help from a man they don’t like?

This is the Left’s worst nightmare...free thinking, African American and minority men and women not afraid to speak up and show support for POTUS. The tide isn’t shifting, it already has IMO.

You’ll never see this in mainstream news. Thank goodness for local downrange news affiliates that actually still do cover the news

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v..._people_cant_explain_how_trump_is_racist.html

- - - Updated - - -

That's messed up.
I think most Washingtonians hate the mayor though.
At least that's the impression I get from the one year I've been in DC.
You’re in DC? :weee:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Elections are near, is Trump getting another mandate? Trump deserves credit for not fighting any wars in the world in his first 4 years as a president. Bush, Clinton, Obama, Bush Junior, were all sending american young man fighting in foreign countries. Trump actually reduced the number of troops in foreign countries.
Yet he managed to ruin relations with every major partner they have while being all cuddly with Russia, but since they elected him I guess it's fair to do so.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
until Russia decides that keeping trump in power is no longer the best way to weaken the us
Is this narrative actually serious, do many democrat sympathizers believe that Russia is somehow upholding Trump's reign? Is this a coping mechanism after nominating a senile zombie after the evil witch failed? Putin gave up on Trump in 2017-18 when it became clear that the latter wasn't gonna drop Crimea sanctions. Kremlin propaganda machinery was given the order to antagonize Trump to the max.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Is this narrative actually serious, do many democrat sympathizers believe that Russia is somehow upholding Trump's reign? Is this a coping mechanism after nominating a senile zombie after the evil witch failed? Putin gave up on Trump in 2017-18 when it became clear that the latter wasn't gonna drop Crimea sanctions. Kremlin propaganda machinery was given the order to antagonize Trump to the max.
please be more free thinking American lgor

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I remember you posting drudge back in the day, seems to be having a spat with the president lately
I usually google news stuff and see what pops up. I might have posted links from drudge but they are always links to the larger media as a hole

- - - Updated - - -

my thing is the radio if they talk about something I'll go look it up (that's where the realclearpolitics link I posted came from, heard it on there radio so I googled it)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I usually google news stuff and see what pops up. I might have posted links from drudge but they are always links to the larger media as a hole

- - - Updated - - -

my thing is the radio if they talk about something I'll go look it up (that's where the realclearpolitics link I posted came from, heard it on there radio so I googled it)
I think that’s how most people operate

I don’t like drudge either due to his click baiting and lack of actual journalism

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)