'Murica! (229 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
The nationalistic vibe of Trump’s order in requiring essential drugs to be made in the US will be favored by some, but since US has highest cost of prescription drugs in the world I don’t understand how this is a positive move. Why not just ban China? Doesn’t this order also ban a lot of generic drugs imported from India?

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
The nationalistic vibe of Trump’s order in requiring essential drugs to be made in the US will be favored by some, but since US has highest cost of prescription drugs in the world I don’t understand how this is a positive move. Why not just ban China? Doesn’t this order also ban a lot of generic drugs imported from India?
I'm sure you could have both domestic production and cheaper prices, considering what we pay vs other nations. Everything with healthcare system is such a convoluted mess, it's going to be tough to tackle.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Imagine falling for this admin’s shenanigans. Lol

4 years of playing pretend tough on big pharma, and all of sudden, 3 months out from Election Day (that’s looking worse and worse for them) they’re putting through an executive order to make prescription meds in the US cheaper than anywhere else, but still haven’t released the details of it two weeks later.

- - - Updated - - -

Would rather live in a country with universal free health care and already cheap prescription meds. And without 160,000+ people dead in the current pandemic and weeks of violent race riots.

To each their own I guess.
Yet here you are on the America thread, coz nobody gives a fuck about a vassal country that would cease to exist in .4 seconds if not for its southern overlord. Like i said, some just love being slaves.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I'm sure you could have both domestic production and cheaper prices, considering what we pay vs other nations. Everything with healthcare system is such a convoluted mess, it's going to be tough to tackle.
Yes it’s possible but it’s not implemented currently. Without bringing down the prices putting a limit on imports will be harmful to people who can’t pay those high costs, including but not limited to millions who are uninsured.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yet here you are on the America thread, coz nobody gives a fuck about a vassal country that would cease to exist in .4 seconds if not for its southern overlord. Like i said, some just love being slaves.
Nice tantrum. Amazing how much of a baby you become over every little criticism of America. Oops. I mean “The Greatest Nation in the History of the World.”

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Another one of my petty random YouTube vids...

This old lady has bigger balls than the pussy with a helmet on in her face.

LOL at the girl screaming "This aint your world anymore"...nor is it yours outside of Portland.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
trump works in mysterious ways
He works?

All I thought he did was watch Fox News, eat fast food, and Tweet crap.

Another one of my petty random YouTube vids...

This old lady has bigger balls than the pussy with a helmet on in her face.

LOL at the girl screaming "This aint your world anymore"...nor is it yours outside of Portland.
Dude... you are triggered way to easily by CHOP and Portland knuckleheads. Just reminding.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Dude... you are triggered way to easily by CHOP and Portland knuckleheads. Just reminding.
I only really get triggered when fast food drive through gets my order wrong and I'm driving down the road when I realize it and I know I should have checked before leaving the drive through.

These Portland fuckers are morons, I have no sympathy for them. You do realize if they continue to get away with it there, folks like them in other cities are obviously going to try their hand too.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Didn't the US import a shit ton of HCQ from India just a couple of months ago?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
If Internet existed in 1860 civil war would’ve been a meme war with both sides just trying to “own” each other in a different way.
So many lives would’ve been saved.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 220)