'Murica! (57 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
A lot of people can't these days, which is why I question how Democrats can shoot themselves in the face twice in a row.
they’re not shooting themselves in the foot, Biden is better for all the demonrats who like to abuse the system for personal gains.

bernie would hurt them more than keeping trump, I think

- - - Updated - - -

What do you think a guy like Biden likes to spend $3400 on?
healthcare related items?

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
A lot of people can't these days, which is why I question how Democrats can shoot themselves in the face twice in a row.
What? Obviously Biden is way more electable than Sanders. That's not to say that Sanders is sure to lose against Trump, like some people suggest. But all the polls and even common knowledge say that Biden has a way better chance, because he is the more moderate candidate.

Bernie is so crazy leftist that he makes Trump look like the moderate choice.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
What? Obviously Biden is way more electable than Sanders. That's not to say that Sanders is sure to lose against Trump, like some people suggest. But all the polls and even common knowledge say that Biden has a way better chance, because he is the more moderate candidate.

this is all incorrect. Sanders has the best chance of winning against Trump. Biden is a senile Hillary.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

i keep seeing this right after seeing polls showing that biden barely has half the support or money of bernie

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I never understood why money is so important in a campaing.

I get it that you can't do anything with 5mln, but what can 80mln do that 50mln can't?

Most of people already know who Sanders or Biden are, what's the point?

Or am I missing something?

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)