'Murica! (73 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I bet Sanders won so they tanked it intentionally. and biden, the democrat estabilishments favorite stooge did 4th :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

why is there such an active twitter movement against him? almost seems like some 3rd party ill intentioned entity really wants to damage him in particular
Iowa is not a representative of dems in general. Caucus participants were 92% white from the stat that I saw last night.
On mayor Pete, he's under attack from more like left leaning group of voters, because he is considered to be a moderate and that's an insult in primary season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Iowa is not a representative of dems in general. Caucus participants were 92% white from the stat that I saw last night.
On mayor Pete, he's under attack from more like left leaning group of voters, because he is considered to be a moderate and that's an insult in primary season.
.09%

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
A shame. Considering I see these buffoons left except Bernie, in the race make combined half the sense he does.

I mean Warren and Biden cant even answer a single question straight, not a single.

As Abel said, this is truly clown college.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
A shame. Considering I see these buffoons left except Bernie, in the race make combined half the sense he does.

I mean Warren and Biden cant even answer a single question straight, not a single.

So that $1000 a month and cancelling most benefits makes sense to you?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

he’s a pretty terrible candidate. Super out of touch, Thinks 50k per year for university education is cool, but wears cool shoes and is techie

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Seems dumb. i always thought Pete was one of the more electable considering he's well spoken young, a mid western and a veteran. He has appeal to the crowd that would need to be won over. its not like the progressives are going to vote for trump anyway

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Seems dumb. i always thought Pete was one of the more electable considering he's well spoken young, a mid western and a veteran. He has appeal to the crowd that would need to be won over. its not like the progressives are going to vote for trump anyway
Mayor Pete is pretty good but he doesn’t do well with minorities. He needs to work on that and understand that you have pretend to care about everyone’s plight, even if they’re not homosexual veterans.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
That electability is what got Bernie supporters up in arms, because that's exactly what's used against Bernie. So woke army attack him from every possible angle. See this for instance:
https://www.theroot.com/pete-buttigieg-is-a-lying-mf-1840038708/amp

- - - Updated - - -

Iowa is .09% of the us population
Well not only that, but its population is heavily white while Dems in general are not. Caucuses are not exactly Democratic either.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
That electability is what got Bernie supporters up in arms, because that's exactly what's used against Bernie. So woke army attack him from every possible angle. See this for instance:
https://www.theroot.com/pete-buttigieg-is-a-lying-mf-1840038708/amp
Ive seen that and tbh i dont understand how the black community is so manipulated into viewing buttegieg as some disconnected elite but overwhelmingly voted for Clinton and now support Biden? i remember similar attacks to discredit Sanders despite the fact he was far more progressive on racial equality throughoyt his career then clinton or her husband ever were.

it almost seems like intentional misinformation is guiding folks.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Ive seen that and tbh i dont understand how the black community is so manipulated into viewing buttegieg as some disconnected elite but overwhelmingly voted for Clinton and now support Biden? i remember similar attacks to discredit Sanders despite the fact he was far more progressive on racial equality throughoyt his career then clinton or her husband ever were.

it almost seems like intentional misinformation is guiding folks.
biden was under Obama, that’s why

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 57)