'Murica! (35 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I dont think it should be a big deal that she took on a child rapist as an attorney. In our nation everyone deserves to be defended in court, even sick fucks. If anything she should commended for that. Obviously she has done bad stuff in her past but this was not one of them.

John Adams defended the british soldiers responsible for the Boston Massacre. He was a horrible person.
And most of them were acquitted.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
The Armrest Defense! Trump couldn't have raped her because noted Trump campaign spokeswoman and aviation expert Katrina Pierson says planes in the 1980s that flew to New York had fixed armrests in first class. Therefore rape allegations false. :rofl:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-armrest-truther_us_57ff1a78e4b0162c0439fcb6
'deflecting'

Oh so it was a coincidence that your post came right after I posted that CNN video. yeah right.
:sergio:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Zoso attempting to outdo the Bjerknes, the king of cringe, in this thread.

Dare to dream.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont think it should be a big deal that she took on a child rapist as an attorney. In our nation everyone deserves to be defended in court, even sick fucks. If anything she should commended for that. Obviously she has done bad stuff in her past but this was not one of them.

John Adams defended the british soldiers responsible for the Boston Massacre. He was a horrible person.
:agree:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I can imagine what it's like, Seeing your beloved dear leader being crushed in every way possible.
I will get an unhealthy dose of schadenfraude on November 8 by seeing fucktards like you cry their eyes out.
:lol: point proven

Dare to dream.
Brown nosing Hillary in every post sure isn't cringe worthy :think:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Dare to dream.
:D

He's right though, Hillary will seek war during her term, it's inevitable. She will fight over Syria with Russia over pure bullshit.

Trump is unqualified pure scum who managed to get deep in the electoral race by simply spewing the filth the american public loves to hear. I'm not even gonna go in about his moral ethics, or lack of. The man is a living, walking parody and he's what the American people deserve, they pushed him up there :lol:

However the American people don't deserve another war, and that's what Hillary is gonna get for them.

Trump if becoming a president will be a threat to his nation for sure, he'll threaten their stability, their international relations, heck he might even (hopefully) compromise the unity of the United States of America, but one thing that looks unlikely to happen under Trump, is receiving missiles from Russia hit his country.

- - - Updated - - -

SO bashing Trump is brown-nosing Hillary. Nice Trump logic.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump said yesterday that ISIS won't just take over their part of the world, but will take over America too if Hillary wins. :lol:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/12/donald-trump-florida-rally-isis-hillary-clinton
this guy :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

"It is necessary to return to the main priorities. These are nuclear disarmament, the fight against terrorism, the prevention of an environmental disaster," Gorbachev said. "Compared to these challenges, all the rest slips into the background."
http://www.rferl.org/a/gorbachev-so...tween-russia-at-dangerous-point/28044852.html

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

He's right though, Hillary will seek war during her term, it's inevitable. She will fight over Syria with Russia over pure bullshit.

Trump is unqualified pure scum who managed to get deep in the electoral race by simply spewing the filth the american public loves to hear. I'm not even gonna go in about his moral ethics, or lack of. The man is a living, walking parody and he's what the American people deserve, they pushed him up there :lol:

However the American people don't deserve another war, and that's what Hillary is gonna get for them.

Trump if becoming a president will be a threat to his nation for sure, he'll threaten their stability, their international relations, heck he might even (hopefully) compromise the unity of the United States of America, but one thing that looks unlikely to happen under Trump, is receiving missiles from Russia hit his country.
but trump said pussy 11 years ago

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Neither candidate will even think about nuclear disarmament.

- - - Updated - - -

but trump said pussy 11 years ago
If people want to get mad at Trump, get mad at the ones who allowed him to get in so far. Simple as that.
Or charge him criminally for all his sexual assaults, take HIM to jail :lol:

The man is the biggest waste of space and they allowed him to waste their elections. Bravo.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
If people want to get mad at Trump, get mad at the ones who allowed him to get in so far. Simple as that.
Or charge him criminally for all his sexual assaults, take HIM to jail :lol:

The man is the biggest waste of space and they allowed him to waste their elections. Bravo.
At the end of the day they will get the President (and whatever consequences) they deserve

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

this guy :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.rferl.org/a/gorbachev-so...tween-russia-at-dangerous-point/28044852.html
Will she? How do you know? Did she say so?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
My bad i misunderstood your previous post

- - - Updated - - -

It's not misleading it's fact, they have rights that others don't ergo more right. And let's stop with this discrimination bs, we are all facing prejudice based on how we look and where we are and blacks and women don't face anymore than any other person out there.

- - - Updated - - -

Great, well in an effort to level the playground as you put it they tried to change the physical requirements to make it easier for women to get there, do you see how ridiculous this line of thinking is
I'm quite surprised that you are not a Trump supporter in these elections.

how isn't it? maybe if you were for a third party candidate but clearly not, obvious shilling for hillary
When you bash Hillary and are asked whether you're a Trump supporter you say no it's about Hillary, so how is that logic not applied elsewhere?

Reading this thread, it's very strange to me that you are so religiously following each and every member here to make sure there's noone left who has yet to know that you are a moron.

- - - Updated - - -

Will she? How do you know? Did she say so?
Fresh just needs to stop posting in this thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)