'Murica! (115 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I was driving past this place the other day and was reminded of what happened here at this trader Joe's store.

The verdict was about a year ago..Officer involved shooting chasing a suspect and shooting in his direction and direction of the store which killed a innocent store worker inside.. the officers will not be charged, the fault for the person killed falls on the suspect running from the police..officers be like hey we can shoot cuz you know LAPD is gangsta like that. Sick shit. People going ape shit protecting the trannies and trying to outlaw certain words while the police has license to shoot now ask questions later. Murica.

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/16/9471...hooting-will-not-be-charged-in-employees-deat

Last edited:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I was driving past this place the other day and was reminded of what happened here at this trader Joe's store.

The verdict was about a year ago..Officer involved shooting chasing a suspect and shooting in his direction and direction of the store which killed a innocent store worker inside.. the officers will not be charged, the fault for the person killed falls on the suspect running from the police..officers be like hey we can shoot cuz you know LAPD is gangsta like that. Sick shit. People going ape shit protecting the trannies and trying to outlaw certain words while the police has license to shoot now ask questions later. Murica.

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/16/9471...hooting-will-not-be-charged-in-employees-deat
Anybody who shops at Trader Joe's deserves at least one bullet.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What's wrong with Trade Joe's?
TJs is for mentally lazy people who can't make decisions.

I'm not a fan of Tucker, but this was pretty funny and on point.

The tribal thing was some hilarious empty self-flagellation. But the closed captioning of the script spoken out loud? I mean, let's hear if you're suffering from stress and beat your wife last night first before I hear about the color of your shirt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)