'Murica! (155 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's Biden's nightmare. If the American casualties from this bombing are high, it's not going to be good for Biden.
Suicide blasts.

People be acting like Afghanistan was Club Med before the Taliban took over, but you couldn't attend a funeral near Kabul without regularly worrying that you'd had to carry the body parts of your family home.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Meh, wouldn’t be surprised if Taliban gave a favor
I’d be surprised. They have nothing to gain from this.

- - - Updated - - -

This is interesting. I know they didn't like each other but that seems rather bold. Maybe they will fight for control of Afghanistan now?

And I have to wonder, would we help the Taliban if so?
ISIS is reliant on foreign fighters and does not have an ethnic identity like Taliban. All they want is ungoverned land and loose borders. Afghanistan is a great breeding ground for them.
Also helping Taliban is a political suicide.

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We have the most powerful military in the world with the best intelligence other than the Jews, and here we are still trying to get out 2000 Americans from that absolute shithole, where they should have never been in the first place. This is like Black Hawk Down times 500.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
ISIS is reliant on foreign fighters and does not have an ethnic identity like Taliban. All they want is ungoverned land and loose borders. Afghanistan is a great breeding ground for them.
Also helping Taliban is a political suicide.
But if they had the goal of taking Syria previously, why not Afghanistan now?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
So the AP gets their info from the Internet Research Agency. As designed. :seven:

That's ISIS-K -- K for Kardashian -- to you.
“I’m so happy for you Taliban, and imma let you finish, but ISIS had one of the best death squads of all time”

- - - Updated - - -

But if they had the goal of taking Syria previously, why not Afghanistan now?
They would love that. It’s a political suicide for US to do that.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It's amazing how people think this shit would have gone down like this if trump was in charge. This administration epitmozes weakness, and this will only invite more trouble and cost more American lives.
If it was a government with something to lose, maybe. But it's fucking ISIS. They get more recruits by sticking it to the ones who project strength.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I'm talking about stuff like below, also the botched retreat and subsequent leaving behind of forces and personnel, is what created the opportunity for isis.

This is obviously a botched evacuation. My point is Trump's projected "strength" would not have prevented ISIS from attacking Kabul airport in a similar situation. You could say Trump administration was less of a shit show, which is debatable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)