'Murica! (171 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I've been following it from the start, and while its extremely close at the moment (270/267 if the remaining states stay like this), i did found that very odd.
Been watching Trump sit on most of the swingerstate votes, untill suddenly a massive influx in wisconsin and Michigan.

At least now i know where that came from, i was expecting Georgia to be dropping off, and out of nowhere did those two switch around
It’s not odd at all. GOP forced this issue and made it so early absentee voting couldn’t be processed and counted until all other ballots had been counting in these swing states (also tried to have many of the absentee ballots Tossed out for various reasons). Every election analyst predicted that Trump would appear to be ahead before they started counting these ballots, but most weren’t sure just how heavily democrat they would be. Turns out worst case scenario for Donnie Demented.

Still lots of votes to be counted, but not looking promising for Trump at the moment.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Can someone explain this back and forth jumping we are seeing with Michigan ?

election.JPG
Wayne County (Detroit) absentee ballots (and lesser numbers in other urban counties), which numbered in the hundreds of thousands didn’t start getting counted until after all other votes counted. Wayne County is 65-70% democrat, and the mail-in ballots skewed even stronger due to pandemic and dems being far more likely to vote this way. So when Trump was leading the state by 200k, Wayne County had only counted ~50% of the votes there, leaving 500k plus votes to go, which went at a huge margin for the dems.

Not really surprising at all. Of course in Trump universe they gonna try to act like it is lol

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
voter fraud laws are what would stop someone from pretending to be you.

IDs are also not required when you vote in person so someone could also pretend to be you when they go to the polling station
Whoa huge security breach. In my country you can't vote without your ID card being scanned.
Since 2014 if you try to vote twice, you are arrested on the spot
Strange that the greatest democracy on earth didn't implement this system.

Now I am curious how you flush out fake votes, because a person could potentially vote multiple times instead of several different people.

What happens if you go to the booth and you find out you already voted?

Jun 6, 2015
Wayne County (Detroit) absentee ballots (and lesser numbers in other urban counties), which numbered in the hundreds of thousands didn’t start getting counted until after all other votes counted. Wayne County is 65-70% democrat, and the mail-in ballots skewed even stronger due to pandemic and dems being far more likely to vote this way. So when Trump was leading the state by 200k, Wayne County had only counted ~50% of the votes there, leaving 500k plus votes to go, which went at a huge margin for the dems.

Not really surprising at all. Of course in Trump universe they gonna try to act like it is lol
Good to see that at least someone in this thread is aware of what the actual situation is.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
If Trump really loses it in the end it's only because of how he handled corona thing and nothing else. It has nothing to do with blacks, minorities or anything else. People didn't like what he said about it and that's just funny.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
If Trump really loses it in the end it's only because of how he handled corona thing and nothing else. It has nothing to do with blacks, minorities or anything else. People didn't like what he said about it and that's just funny.
yeah, it’s 100% because of corona

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Not that part

i've kept record of the exact votes for Trump and biden, and it has been going up and down (check file on the right side)

like from 2.518.923 to 2.523.407 and down to 2.514.369

I dont know how they count.

Also, can we keep this civil and not trow digs to either candidate every post ? thanks.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Whoa huge security breach. In my country you can't vote without your ID card being scanned.

Now I am curious how you flush out fake votes, because a person could potentially vote multiple times instead of several different people.

I guess you file a complaint

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Equally surprised, same here. You need to bring your personal invitation and ID to vote, OR a letter of attorney

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Not that part

i've kept record of the exact votes for Trump and biden, and it has been going up and down (check file on the right side)

Also, can we keep this civil and not trow digs to either candidate every post ? thanks.
why not?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Not that part

Keep what civil? I’m not insulting you.

Trump’s a scumbag con artist. Kind of sad if it hurts your feelings to hear that. Most of us here call Joe Biden a walking corpse or something of that sort, so this is hardly some evil thing to call the Donald the shit stain he is.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Cause otherwise i'm going to unwillingly defend the criticised underdog and i absolutely do not want to do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Keep what civil? I’m not insulting you.

Trump’s a scumbag con artist. Kind of sad if it hurts your feelings to hear that. Most of us here call Joe Biden a walking corpse or something of that sort, so this is hardly some evil thing to call the Donald the shit stain he is.
If you had to pick one. Which action or which words that Trump sad, has given you the most emotional pain ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 154)