'Murica! (175 Viewers)

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Except it was an error from a twitter account.
You can’t believe everything on Twitter, that’s ridiculous. I’m aware that many people on this forum are conspiracy theorists but how can you assume anything before the vote counting is done? Isn’t the US the greatest democracy to ever exist? Then let the counting be done and then you can contest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sucks that the racist and sexist candidate won. Donald truly was a guy that the women and minorities could gather behind and find comfort in.

9axufh6.jpg
so white men are the reason trump lost?
You saw that too. :lol2:

Oh, the lectures we got about how black women were the saviors of democracy four years ago. And it turns out this year they became bigger Trumpers and it's up to white dudes to vote him out of office.

You cannot make this stuff up. :rofl:

If Biden wins, white men everywhere need to take a victory lap in the hood.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You saw that too. :lol2:

Oh, the lectures we got about how black women were the saviors of democracy four years ago. And it turns out this year they became bigger Trumpers and it's up to white dudes to vote him out of office.

You cannot make this stuff up. :rofl:

If Biden wins, white men everywhere need to take a victory lap in the hood.
It sure is catchy

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I've been following it from the start, and while its extremely close at the moment (270/267 if the remaining states stay like this), i did found that very odd.
Been watching Trump sit on most of the swingerstate votes, untill suddenly a massive influx in wisconsin and Michigan.

At least now i know where that came from, i was expecting Georgia to be dropping off, and out of nowhere did those two switch around

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 160)