'Murica! (61 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Imagine living in a place where its so cold you cant walk 4 miles without getting hypothermia

Get your shit together and move somewhere that isn't completely inhospitable to human beings
You lived all your live in cali right? Spoiled mofo lol. Here in Sweden, especially northern parts, you will be laughed at if you complain in any shape about the cold for anything less then minus 20 Celsius.

In junior high, after winter football practices, our coach used to have us finish off the training by diving in pile of freezing snow in our boxers, said it build character Crazy finn.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You lived all your live in cali right? Spoiled mofo lol. Here in Sweden, especially northern parts, you will be laughed at if you complain in any shape about the cold for anything less then minus 20 Celsius.

In junior high, after winter football practices, our coach used to have us finish off the training by diving in pile of freezing snow in our boxers, said it build character Crazy finn.
I grew up in Ontario, where we had regular -30 Celsius at night. We used to have a backyard ice rink every winter, skated on it every single evening after school, and had lights up so we could have pickup games with the other neighbourhood kids a couple nights a week. Had another friend with a big pond we’d skate on during weekends. Super fun.

Live on Vancouver Island now, where we maybe get 1-2 weeks below 0 degrees all winter. Will never complain about cold ever out here lol. Definitely miss the backyard rink though.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

This man can’t afford a copy machine with a scan option or a mofucking facsimile?
If anyone ever read Alan Moores V for Vendetta, this moron reminds me of the brit news anchor of that story. Full on shameless propagandist who has no qualms about spreading the most outrageous misinformation possible.

Jun 6, 2015

Rolling in the snow :heart:

Used to do it a lot as a kid, but it was done during a sauna session.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I grew up in Ontario, where we had regular -30 Celsius at night. We used to have a backyard ice rink every winter, skated on it every single evening after school, and had lights up so we could have pickup games with the other neighbourhood kids a couple nights a week. Had another friend with a big pond we’d skate on during weekends. Super fun.

Live on Vancouver Island now, where we maybe get 1-2 weeks below 0 degrees all winter. Will never complain about cold ever out here lol. Definitely miss the backyard rink though.
Lol I use to allways be goalie in school hockey games in middle school and pretend to be Dominik Hasek (I didnt have the skating skills to pretend to be sergei federov lol, my Del Piero of hockey). Playing hockey wasn't my thing, but something I did because our entire football, innebandy (this is basically hockey without ice, I was much better at this) and basketball team also played in hockey team (i have no idea how we had the time for 4 sports, tho all seasonal). And also it was hilarious to wear goalie gear, pretend I'm Goldberg from mighty ducks and go bully the opposition if they messed with my teammates

And besides 1 or two weeks of genuine minus degrees per winter, I don't think we had a single real cold winter in atleast 8 years? Anyone who disbeliefs global warming needs to live in Northern Europe, barely ever any lasting cold/snow anymore and our whole winters feel like autumns now. Its kinda boring actually.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If anyone ever read Alan Moores V for Vendetta, this moron reminds me of the brit news anchor of that story. Full on shameless propagandist who has no qualms about spreading the most outrageous misinformation possible.
:agree:

Was talking about this with a friend the other day lol. Tucker Carlson = Lewis Prothero for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol I use to allways be goalie in school hockey games in middle school and pretend to be Dominik Hasek (I didnt have the skating skills to pretend to be federov lol). Hockey wasn't my thing, but something I did because our entire football, innebandy (this is basically hockey without ice, was much better at this) and basketball team also played in hockey team (i have no idea how we had the time for 4 sports, tho all seasonal). And also it was hilarious to wear goalie gear, pretend I'm Goldberg from mighty ducks and go bully the opposition if they messed with my teammates

And besides 1 or two weeks of genuine minus degrees per winter, I don't think we had a single real cold winter in atleast 8 years? Anyone who disbeliefs global warming needs to live in Northern Europe, barely ever any cold/snow anymore and our whole winters feel like autumns now. Its kinda boring actually.
Yeah. You see it here too. Winters getting milder and milder year by year. I mean, people can grow lemon and mandarin trees and leave them outdoors through the winter here, in this part of Canada nowadays. Lol

Mighty Ducks. :heart: Goldberg was amazing. I loved that movie when I was a kid.

Was a defenseman myself when I was little but switched to centre by the time I was 10.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
This is hilarious, I have damning evidence but forgot to make copies. this would be shameful even for a third world country. But what can one expect when the president is a pathological liar.

34c267f59aeda000cc3ee21d686531c1.jpg

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
:lol: it’s a crazy year.

in 40 years black people will realize the gop policies don’t help them either. then they can finally start moving forward

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Basically Tucker Carlson is Massimo Di Culo and his viewers are Manchester United fans.
Ooohhhh, do Fredo.

- - - Updated - - -

what a time to be alive :lol:
Never liked the guy's music, but he seems like he's actually OK now since he's not BLACK!

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: it’s a crazy year.

in 40 years black people will realize the gop policies don’t help them either. then they can finally start moving forward
Seems like the Trump policies are helping though.

If you disagree, then you're not a pasty white Irish dude.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Ooohhhh, do Fredo.

- - - Updated - - -

Never liked the guy's music, but he seems like he's actually OK now since he's not BLACK!

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like the Trump policies are helping though.

If you disagree, then you're not a pasty white Irish dude.
Lol trump policies don’t even help me, and I’m who they’re intended to help

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Lol trump policies don’t even help me, and I’m who they’re intended to help
You've been arrested for a drug charge while in black face? :shocked:

- - - Updated - - -

The Hollywood Elite DROSS sure love to keep themselves safe, don't they.

Perhaps they think Trump will win? :think:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 43)