'Murica! (40 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

when Democrats running for office distance themselves from the Democrat candidate for president 11 days before the election you know Biden got his ass handed to him in the debate.
Clearly Biden won the first debate and Trump won the second. I don't know why this is so hard for people to grasp.

- - - Updated - - -

Trickle-down ecomomics
Government intrusion into market efficiencies.

Buy on AliExpress.com

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

And before you guys make your epic comeback with this comment:

The ones the guys listed are all twitter polls.
If you don't know the difference between a scientific poll and a twitter poll, I'd suggest taking a class on statistics.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Clearly Biden won the first debate and Trump won the second. I don't know why this is so hard for people to grasp.

- - - Updated - - -

Government intrusion into market efficiencies.
true, I can’t imagine the trade war with China being popular if it weren’t for agriculture subsidies

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

If you don't know the difference between a scientific poll and a twitter poll, I'd suggest taking a class on statistics.
Polls are only a function of the people who view them and actually care to vote in them. I'm pretty "up" on things and haven't voted in any of those polls, ever, not even in spite just to skew the numbers.

Why don't we offer our own thoughts on who won the debate? If you think Trump didn't win, do you think Biden won? Why did Biden win? Who looked more confident?

Nobody really unleashed anything new other than the Hunter stuff, but Biden looked flustered and couldn't respond to half of Trump's punchlines. Biden lost it when he said "because we had Republicans in Congress" to the question about why he didn't do the things Trump has done for the black community.

Now, keep in mind we are talking about the debate in and of itself, a single event that everyone knows is a bunch of bullshit, but still. The vast majority of the shit candidates say never come to fruition.

- - - Updated - - -

true, I can’t imagine the trade war with China being popular if it weren’t for agriculture subsidies
Higher prices typically don't garner votes, but then again some folks probably don't understand how they're derived. Some folks probably want tarriffs if they have jobs impacted by the competition.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Polls are only a function of the people who view them and actually care to vote in them. I'm pretty "up" on things and haven't voted in any of those polls, ever, not even in spite just to skew the numbers.

Why don't we offer our own thoughts on who won the debate? If you think Trump didn't win, do you think Biden won? Why did Biden win? Who looked more confident?

Nobody really unleashed anything new other than the Hunter stuff, but Biden looked flustered and couldn't respond to half of Trump's punchlines. Biden lost it when he said "because we had Republicans in Congress" to the question about why he didn't do the things Trump has done for the black community.

Now, keep in mind we are talking about the debate in and of itself, a single event that everyone knows is a bunch of bullshit, but still. The vast majority of the shit candidates say never come to fruition.

- - - Updated - - -

Higher prices typically don't garner votes, but then again some folks probably don't understand how they're derived. Some folks probably want tarriffs if they have jobs impacted by the competition.
Bankrupt farmers aren’t good for anyone

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
those sources you posted are liberal biased scum, so try again pal
These fools still choose to be sheep and watch the fake news.

- - - Updated - - -

It's amazing how everyone can watch through the same debate and come to completely different conclusions.

Last edited:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
@campionesidd

Meanwhile the Trump admin doing the real important work, out organizing anti-abortion and anti-women’s reproductive rights declarations on a global scale now. Joining forces with countries like Uganda and Saudi Arabia, true bastions for equality and women’s rights. :sergio:
Uganda and Saudi Arabia, standing up for human rights since 1272

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
trump saved coal! promises made, promises kept
Haven’t you heard... in the US there is a new kind of coal. It’s called “very clean coal.” Trump told me about it at his rallies back in 2016, so it must be real.

- - - Updated - - -

Uganda and Saudi Arabia, standing up for human rights since 1272
Christian Conservatives only care about humans before they are born, once born, fuck’em. Coronavirus providing even more evidence of this.

- - - Updated - - -

https://trumpcovidplan.com/
:rofl:

Last edited:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Christian Conservatives only care about humans before they are born, once born, fuck’em. Coronavirus providing even more evidence of this.

- - - Updated - - -

https://trumpcovidplan.com/
:rofl:
And don't forget that government is bad and should be as small as possible. But also, government should tell women what to do with their own bodies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)