Muntari to juve ? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
agreed, especially those two...we will wait and see wat happens with the situation of the midfield.

19th is going to be our first official game of the season, so we will see how DD fields the team.Mybe he has something else in mind ? mybe 3 man midfield

Buy on AliExpress.com

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
if im not wrong... a year ago moggi bought an option on him or 50% dont remember exactly so probably he can come cheap ... anyway i dont want him jin juve i prefer paro

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
djleli said:
if im not wrong... a year ago moggi bought an option on him or 50% dont remember exactly so probably he can come cheap ... anyway i dont want him jin juve i prefer paro

havent you hear... we are back at the "God forbit us to give our youngsters a fair chance" strategy :rolleyes:

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
true we sould give our youngsters their place in the teamm even so paro proved that he is serie a material with siena

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I'm a big fan of the hard-working midfielder, and to have two of them in the center (Nedved and Muntari) would be fantastic. Guys, he's only 22, he's another young player. Juventus needs youth with potential. Muntari is tried, tested, and most definately qualified to wear the Juventus shirt.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Max said:
I'm a big fan of the hard-working midfielder, and to have two of them in the center (Nedved and Muntari) would be fantastic. Guys, he's only 22, he's another young player. Juventus needs youth with potential. Muntari is tried, tested, and most definately qualified to wear the Juventus shirt.

yeah he is young, but tell me something... whats the meaning of having one of the greates primavera teams in the league if we keep bringing youngsters from outside and dont give OUR youngsters a chance to probe themselfs?

Why dont we just shut down our primavera team, since obyouly we dont care about giving them a fair chance in the future anyway.

We should give our primavera to Siena, or to Crotone since is there where our youngsters end up playing.

I dont have anything against Muntari, I think he is a great prospect, but makes me mad to see that the way we keep using our youngsters, players who show to be more loyal that our stars when the veredict came out, when all others ran away, they stay, and they proclaim their love to the team, I think they deserve a chance for that.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Espectro said:
yeah he is young, but tell me something... whats the meaning of having one of the greates primavera teams in the league if we keep bringing youngsters from outside and dont give OUR youngsters a chance to probe themselfs?

Why dont we just shut down our primavera team, since obyouly we dont care about giving them a fair chance in the future anyway.

We should give our primavera to Siena, or to Crotone since is there where our youngsters end up playing.

I dont have anything against Muntari, I think he is a great prospect, but makes me mad to see that the way we keep using our youngsters, players who show to be more loyal that our stars when the veredict came out, when all others ran away, they stay, and they proclaim their love to the team, I think they deserve a chance for that.
True say, but let me ask you something. Where would you rather see Juventus next season: Serie A or Serie B? :D

No, seriously, I see what you're saying. Those players will be given a chance to play quite often, no doubt. Trust me on that. Deschamps is a man who holds his youth in the highest regard and will work them into the squad as he sees fit.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Muntari For Portsmouth?
...Disgraced Juve also want him

Harry Redknapp, the boss of English premiership league side, PORTSMOUTH, is ready to make Ghana World Cup star Sulley Muntari his record signing in a £7million swoop on Italian giants Udinese, according the UK newspaper daily mirror.
Redknapp and his ambitious money men have set up the sensational deal for the 21-year-old African, who was a huge hit for his country in the finals in Germany.

Muntari and his agents had talks with Pompey yesterday and the club's new-found wealth could persuade him - plus the reluctant Serie A side - to do business in the next 24 hours.

The young powerhouse midfielder has been with Udinese for a couple of seasons after picking them ahead of Manchester United, a decision he took because Sir Alex Ferguson wanted to farm him out to Royal Antwerp.

Meanwhile are also Juventus are waiting for an answer from Udinese following a bid for Sulley Muntari.

The Ghanaian winger, who is also a target for Premiership side Portsmouth, is wanted by disgraced Turin giants Juve.

Udinese are reluctant to sell the young wide man, but Didier Deschamps is keen to have Muntari in his Serie B squad.

Deschamps is likely to discover on Tuesday if Udinese are prepared to offload the exciting attacker.

But, even if Udinese give the green light to a sale, Pompey could try to tempt Muntari to The Premiership.

Muntari has previously expressed a desire to play in England, although Portsmouth boss Harry Redknapp has questioned whether the African is out of his club's price range.

http://www.ghanaian-chronicle.com/thestory.asp?id=11155

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Harry checks out Muntari

Pompey conclude James signingPortsmouth manager Harry Redknapp was at Griffin Park on Tuesday night to make a personal check on long-time target Sulley Muntari.

The all-action Udinese star played his part in Ghana's 2-0 victory against Togo, although captain Stephen Appiah stole the show with a midfield masterclass.

Redknapp is an admirer of the 21-year-old but has been reluctant to meet Udinese's asking price and there are further complications with Juventus coach Didier Deschamps bidding to bring the player into his squad for Serie B next term.

Pompey are refusing to pay over the odds for their transfer targets despite the fact that Redknapp has a considerable kitty at his disposal and one player on his radar, Peruvian Juan Vargas of Colon, is now interesting Catania as his proposed switch to Fratton Park stalls.

Razak Pimpong and substitute Alex Tachie-Mensah scored the goals at Brentford, both following good work from Appiah.

http://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/serie-a/2006-2007/sport_sto945174.shtml

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Muntari is an excellent young player who can basically do it all in midfield. I've seen him attack down the wing, destroy holding in midfield, and even take on playmaking duties. He would nicely fill any void we have in midfield and to be honest he's much more dynamic than Zanetti and Giannichedda. We need a player such as Muntari who can handle the ball centrally as the two other midfielders I mentioned are not very good with the ball at their feet.

Jul 9, 2006
I think muntari would be a perfect fit now , as we all know we need energy in midfield to spark some goals , along with nedved and camo muntari would be the piece of the remaining puzzle in the midfield.I think Juve can win the serie A with this team.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Espectro said:

:agree:

MagicAardvark

Jul 20, 2006
Its true we use our youngsters atrotiously. We use them to bring in all these stars when we could have potentially the best players ever sitting in out own youth team but they are just ignored. Not many players from our youth system ever make it into the first team.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Juventus turn to Muntari

Juventus have made contact with Udinese for midfielder Sulley Muntari.

Juve are keen to add a ball-winner to their midfield next season and are turning to Muntari after receiving short shrift from Liverpool over Momo Sissoko.

Udinese chief Roberto Zanzi revealed earlier this week that Muntari was likely to be sold at the end of this season, though admitted Portsmouth were close to clinching his signature.

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/SportsArchive/artikel.php?ID=120840

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)