MTV's VMA (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
well the best performances were
beyonce - just because i loved her dancers that were dressed in red and how they were shaking their whole body, in that moment i wanted to be one of them, just because it looked cool. plus jay-z RULED. i heard he is retiring from music i wonder if thats true
mary j blige - just because the songs she performed ruled
50 cent - i love the P.I.M.P. remix with snoop dogg, when he came out with adam sandler to present best video it was so funny, and it was a good performance
coldplay - no special background or anything but they just ruled
madonna britney christina and missy - i was really looking forward to this performance because im a britney fan but the performance itself sucked, the background was horrible, the costumes were horrible, i didnt like how they mixed the songs. but im really glad to see britney back and well the kiss is what made this performance the best of the night for most people

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
But they were not that bad. The clothes/hair/music and so on... was not as f*ckt up as all these new bands.

I kinda liked their style. Don't give a shit, make popstars look stupid.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
madonna britney christina and missy - i was really looking forward to this performance because im a britney fan but the performance itself sucked, the background was horrible, the costumes were horrible, i didnt like how they mixed the songs. but im really glad to see britney back and well the kiss is what made this performance the best of the night for most people
Oh man, really? I liked all you did not, and dislike Britney the most :eek::D

Eh, people's taste are so different

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hey Kaliman, but IMO AFI sound very good now that they changed their style alittle.

I like them more now than in the past and their crazy songs ;)

"Girls not grey" and "the fight song" are cool :D

Aug 27, 2003
yeah i luved girls not grey the song is cool didnt hear the other on maybe i should..
but i really wanted queens of the stoneage to pick up the mtv2 award..
although i prefer there other song that wasnt nominated go with the flow..
but still the song was good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)