MSN Messenger (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Hey guys. There's not alot of Juve supporters where I'm from, and I'm getting sick and tired of having to chat with anti-Italian geezers so if anyone wants to have a convo with me on Messenger that would be greatly appreciated :cheesy: Maybe some of us could have a big four-person conversation or something like that? :D

Feel free to add me at [email protected], or just post your email address here :)

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    Oh cool. I never checked out the chat... Is it any good? Do a reasonable amount of people go there? :undecide:

BTW, has anyone seen the preview or beta version of MSN Messenger 6? They have some cool new emoticons like grrr, hmmm, jet plane, money, dinner, sick, rolleyes, etc. :cool:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

BTW, has anyone seen the preview or beta version of MSN Messenger 6? They have some cool new emoticons like grrr, hmmm, jet plane, money, dinner, sick, rolleyes, etc. :cool:
    There you go, new version and smilies. It looks quite cool for me, but I've just installed it - after reading your post ;)

Co0l-GiRl

Mar 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Ally ] ++

There you go, new version and smilies. It looks quite cool for me, but I've just installed it - after reading your post ;)
    I heard that this new version harm the operating system in the computer:eek:.. they will produce a better one on July;)..
    I advise you guys to wait till July

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Co0l-GiRl ] ++

I heard that this new version harm the operating system in the computer:eek:.. they will produce a better one on July;)..
    I advise you guys to wait till July
    Mine is still alive ;)
    But frankly I have it for few hours only. I'm going to test it for few days to see results.

And fabiana: I just wrote "MSN Messenger 6" in the google and I found it on some sites.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)