MP3 Players (2 Viewers)

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #42
    Creative MP3 Players are generally very good.Sound is excellent,and their products are very reliable.After all,they are the leading brand in sound reproduction systems.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    i had the old creative nomad jukebox. but i was too young to figure out how to use it :wallbang: quite a waste of money, but now i have an ipod so o well

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    Well I decided to go for the Panasonic CT710 MP3/CD Player. It came to $95 CAD and I am happy with my buy. MP3 players harddrive based or flash based still have some flaws, whether it be crap battery life, early hdd failure, small space, weak audio output or crap sound quality.

CD/MP3 players are reaching their peaks and are literally flawless except for non continuous mp3 playback (i hate pauses between songs!) The Panasonic 710 is very slim, comes with 2 gumstick rechargables and a nice lcd remote. More than enough for my needs. Might be to big for some (cds are 13cm) but for my uses its perfect, and I have unlimited space.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
    Well I decided to go for the Panasonic CT710 MP3/CD Player. It came to $95 CAD and I am happy with my buy. MP3 players harddrive based or flash based still have some flaws, whether it be crap battery life, early hdd failure, small space, weak audio output or crap sound quality.

CD/MP3 players are reaching their peaks and are literally flawless except for non continuous mp3 playback (i hate pauses between songs!) The Panasonic 710 is very slim, comes with 2 gumstick rechargables and a nice lcd remote. More than enough for my needs. Might be to big for some (cds are 13cm) but for my uses its perfect, and I have unlimited space.

i went for the same option too. one of them sonnys. it is indeed a good option if that is what you are looking for, duability, space and battery life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)