Mozilla Firefox or Opera, choose your browser. (2 Viewers)

I use...

• I'm awesome like icεmαή, Sheik and V so I use Opera

• I'm a geek like Martin and JCK so I use Mozilla Firefox

• I like following trends, so I use Chrome

• I suck. So I use IE.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 15, 2006
Tabs are moved so they work like in Chrome. Also some stuff about tab groups and organizing tabs that doesn't seem too interesting. Then there's sync of bookmarks, passwords etc, again like Chrome has. Apparently they also intercept plugin crashes so reloading the page reloads the plugin rather than crash the browser (again like in Chrome).

I hate to say it but I get the impression that FF is playing mostly in catchup mode at the moment.
Aren't all browsers like that at one point or the other?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #1,622
    Aren't all browsers like that at one point or the other?
    Yeah, but for a long time now FF always had something new and surprising with every release, that the other browsers didn't. Right now I'm not sure they have that special quality anymore. Plenty of old fashion quality though, this FF even feels really fast.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
    May 20, 2009
    I started using Seamonkey for all of my web browsing\email development. I love it. Doesn't kill my CPU, and it works pretty well with the forum.

Nedvěd

I use both Chrome and Firefox on my Mac. Firefox for forums (because of the check spelling bar) and FB, Twitter, youtube etc... on Chrome because they run lighter and smother on Chrome for me.

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #1,631
    Nedvěd;2899367 said:
    I use both Chrome and Firefox on my Mac. Firefox for forums (because of the check spelling bar) and FB, Twitter, youtube etc... on Chrome because they run lighter and smother on Chrome for me.
    Say what?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)