Mozilla Firefox or Opera, choose your browser. (9 Viewers)

I use...

• I'm awesome like icεmαή, Sheik and V so I use Opera

• I'm a geek like Martin and JCK so I use Mozilla Firefox

• I like following trends, so I use Chrome

• I suck. So I use IE.

Results are only viewable after voting.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Ive used Internet Explorer..well,all my Internet life.I dont think ive ever used Opera,but Firefox ticks me off.Internet Exploror is perhaps not as good as Opera(so ive heard) but ive very used to it.
Well you should try Opera and see for yourself. One thing's for sure, both are immensly better than IE. If neither make you quit IE, there's something wrong with you. :p
Women are overmarketed, you don't quit pussy now do you? :eyebrows:
It's not the same thing really. Women make me hard and software...doesn't. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Did you try the new Opera, Martin? I won't try the new FF just so I don't add to your download count, aka e-penis. :p

Apr 15, 2006
i installed FF3 out of utter curiosity, and it takes about 8 seconds to load, whereas Opera takes about 4-5.

hey vlat, have u tried that new synchronisation thingie in Opera? seems very useful if u want ur bookmarks to travel with you. hey, it actually eliminates the need of exporting them. much better than before!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Nope, I'm satisfied with the way Opera works for a long time, I hardly use newer functions.

Though the mail client in 9.5 was improved a lot.

Apr 15, 2006
cant be arsed to do it everytime i set it up...

but anyways, i've never liked viewing mails thru mail clients, especially ones i've been checking over the internet. we use outlook at work, but this is different!

oh screw it! ill get used to it!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Faster, with or without the extra extensions??

BTW for everyone who cars for the best back up tool for mozilla,
it is called Mozbackup and its freaking brilliant, it does a full back to mozilla, 100% compatible with older versions and it back ups everything, cookies, bookmarks, history, add-ons, EVERYTHING. IT makes a back up in your HDD or flash driver and then you can restore it anytime. After i clean format, i ve tried it out in a different versions of firefox and it restored absolutly everything, including, passwords, all the tabs as i left them and even the history of the previous pages and search results!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)