Moving Juventus out of Turin in 1906 (1 Viewer)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
finances, language barrier, unfamiliarity with the country, don't know one person living there, would be a jobless bum.

other than that, i hope i can overcome those obstacles and move to italy one day, the land of my ancestors. preferably florence or rome.

Jun 19, 2006
Here is a pic when Juve played Parma in Milano, i'm not sure what year is it somewher around 93-94, there was some talk that Juve could move to Milano that year , but some agreement has been made with the city of Turin so juve stayed, i forgot what it was exatcly

agreement?? its probably because the agneli's own the club. Otherwis, i think juve would move years ago. Its stupid that a club, who has most fans in italy, and 3rd in the world (after real and mu), play in the empty stadium. Almost anywhere we move, we would have a full stadium. But juve isnt for small towns, so i guess the only logical thing left is to move to milano. And i have no idea how would that work

I know that majority of people in turin favorites "torino". But hell. 10 years ago, we had in average 55000 people per match. I even dont want to see the figures now, cause they are a discrease. I think a solution would be a new stadium closer to the centre.

Demolish that damn delle alpi and build something else there. The location really suckssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 5, 2005
I know that majority of people in turin favorites "torino". But hell. 10 years ago, we had in average 55000 people per match. I even dont want to see the figures now, cause they are a discrease. I think a solution would be a new stadium closer to the centre.

Demolish that damn delle alpi and build something else there. The location really suckssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!
Very True.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)