Movies you've seen recently... (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
For me, without doubt, the first blade was the stand out of the three.
Blade 'Trinity' was the weekest of the three. I wont say what happens, but if they had spent a few dollars more on the script and story line, they wouldn't have had to spend soo much on the special effects.

Blade had the potential to be one of the best comic to movie franchises ever...but it just didn't happen...shame

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yep. That's the one I mean -- the Hong Kong movie that Hollywood will inevitably cast with Leonardo diCraprio [sic] and it will be, well, pure crap. Even if it is Scorsese. (Btw, the movie in the U.S. will be called The Departed).

Aug 1, 2003
I didnt know chinese movies are known in the US. Well the recent chinese blockbuster is kungfu hustle, people say its really funny.

I dont know about internal affairs but it got some good reviews if I remember correctly. So might as well try it. May I suggest the movie "shanghai grand", which is my favourite.

OP
vitoria_Ally

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #2,119
    ++ [ originally posted by Roverbhoy ] ++
    For me, without doubt, the first blade was the stand out of the three.
    Blade 'Trinity' was the weekest of the three. I wont say what happens, but if they had spent a few dollars more on the script and story line, they wouldn't have had to spend soo much on the special effects.

Blade had the potential to be one of the best comic to movie franchises ever...but it just didn't happen...shame
    I saw it :sigh:
    It was so bad and boring, that I kept pressing "forward" key for most time.
    This 3rd part was useless: I just couldnt wait till the end.

I saw "Red Dragon" with Norton and Hopkins: that Lecter is so pathetic and not scary at all, just poor old little guy :D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

I saw "Red Dragon" with Norton and Hopkins: that Lecter is so pathetic and not scary at all, just poor old little guy :D
    Yeah thats my least favorite of the three... Some people say the best one is Silence of the Lambs but I like Hannibal better... still on each one Anthony Hopkins does an excellent performance. I love him

I saw the Wedding Date. Its good and funny but nothing too special. The guy who plays a manwhore is pretty good looking though

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)