Movies you've seen recently... (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Twelve Monkeys. Re-watched it after so many years, never realized it was this great. What a loony piece of cinema. Terry Gilliam is a quirky little whizz :D

richo123

Mar 30, 2005
The incredible Hulk, revised version with Ed Norton, has anyone else watched this?
Its an ok movie,but when compared to the other super hero movies ,it sucks.

But i heard on Blu Ray they added a lot of unseen footage into the movie.

I like Edward Norton too,but i was surprised he agreed to Hulk and its future installments

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Yeah. It was okay, not the most spectacular movie, but entertaining nonetheless.
yep...really enjoyed it too, was much better than the 1st one
Its an ok movie,but when compared to the other super hero movies ,it sucks.

But i heard on Blu Ray they added a lot of unseen footage into the movie.

I like Edward Norton too,but i was surprised he agreed to Hulk and its future installments
Basically i asked cause of the ending, cause if any of you have seen ironman then you would have recognized the guy they saw at the very end, so was just wondering will there be a film ironman vs the hulk?

Iron man and then the Incredible Hulk?? What are you 5?
IronMan is a good film, and many people had recommended me to watch it, and people mentioned Hulk to me as well, and since i got both for 2 euros original i went for it.

And fuck you by the way :D

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Basically i asked cause of the ending, cause if any of you have seen ironman then you would have recognized the guy they saw at the very end, so was just wondering will there be a film ironman vs the hulk?

IronMan is a good film, and many people had recommended me to watch it, and people mentioned Hulk to me as well, and since i got both for 2 euros original i went for it.

And fuck you by the way :D
they're making a movie called the Justice League or some shit, and both of them will be in it, amongst other characters like Captain America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)